Change "Featured" package?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change "Featured" package?

Is there any way to change the featured package on the homepage? Mine used to default to my cheapest package, the "Beginner" one, but since I refreshed everything it changed to my most expensive one which I don't like there.

Just wondering if it's possible, or if anyone knows how I can change it back? Because now it just displays my "Infinity" package twice on the home page, which is unprofessional and lame.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_412.jpg Views:	1 Size:	69.4 KB ID:	63664

Edit: Never mind, I figured that out too. Don't know why I keep making threads when I always figure everything out for myself.

Pages > Find page using for home > Edit > [home_banner variant="simply_elegant" plan="plan id here"
    DUH!
    Last edited by SL1DE; 30-06-2018, 11:41 AM.

Yea I know how to do it but as u said U found it already. There alot more u can do with those plan ID's btw. Mix n match and dont even have to be on the same page U see the code on. Browse the wordpress thread. There alot there.

Comment

Lol! Well, I am glad you asked this question, SL 1DE! It was very helpful to me, I was looking for this answer! Please keep contributing. I'm sure this had helped many others, but since we're required to create another account for the Forum (thankfully so!), a lot of people will not go the extra mile to create an account to thank you, and others who had been helpful!

Comment

Working...
      X