Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rsantana
    replied
    Lol! Well, I am glad you asked this question, SL 1DE! It was very helpful to me, I was looking for this answer! Please keep contributing. I'm sure this had helped many others, but since we're required to create another account for the Forum (thankfully so!), a lot of people will not go the extra mile to create an account to thank you, and others who had been helpful!

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Yea I know how to do it but as u said U found it already. There alot more u can do with those plan ID's btw. Mix n match and dont even have to be on the same page U see the code on. Browse the wordpress thread. There alot there.

Leave a comment:

• SL1DE
    started a topic Change "Featured" package?

Change "Featured" package?

Is there any way to change the featured package on the homepage? Mine used to default to my cheapest package, the "Beginner" one, but since I refreshed everything it changed to my most expensive one which I don't like there.

Just wondering if it's possible, or if anyone knows how I can change it back? Because now it just displays my "Infinity" package twice on the home page, which is unprofessional and lame.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_412.jpg Views:	1 Size:	69.4 KB ID:	63664

Edit: Never mind, I figured that out too. Don't know why I keep making threads when I always figure everything out for myself.

Pages > Find page using for home > Edit > [home_banner variant="simply_elegant" plan="plan id here"
    DUH!
    Last edited by SL1DE; 30-06-2018, 11:41 AM.
Working...
X