Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to fix error on dedicated and VPS pages (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fix error on dedicated and VPS pages (video)

Recently I encountered an issue with my order form not working and decided to do a fresh reinstall of Wordpress with the RSP plugin and themes. After this I began getting an error message on the VPS and dedicated hosting pages as shown in the attached image.

I looked at the line 24 throwing the error and it's code is:
    Code:
        if ($custom_meta['rpwp_header_type'][0]=='dedicated') $video_path = 'http://'.rp_store_info(array(key=>'store_name')).'.duoservers.com/videos/DuoServers-dedicated-640-var.new1.mp4';
    I fixed this by changing the code to:
    Code:
        if ($custom_meta['rpwp_header_type'][0]=='dedicated') $video_path = 'https://YOURSTORENAME.duoservers.com/videos/DuoServers-dedicated-640-var.new1.mp4';
    I just thought I'd share this fix in case anyone else begins to experience this with their RSP Wordpress themes.

Thanks for letting us know

Comment

that is really great!

Comment

And where is the video? This is only a screenshot of it.

Comment

Never you mind where it is, he doesn't need help from a spammer

Originally posted by Iceeta View Post
          And where is the video? This is only a screenshot of it.

Comment

If you had attached a video recording, it would have been better.

Comment

Originally posted by egglejan View Post
              If you had attached a video recording, it would have been better.
              I mean I can hold your hand through basic website design, but I thought it was pretty self explanatory using the post. If it applies to you then the error message on your website tells you the exact file to navigate to, and even what line the error is on. I gave a simple copy and paste code to fix it.

Although, I’d assume you are a spammer/bot. Not sure why you fellows like videos so much.

Comment

Working...
              X