rs order form php 7.3 and 7.4 compatibility issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rs order form php 7.3 and 7.4 compatibility issue

WP themes order forms are not comptible with php above 7.2........every time i switch to php version 7.3 and 7.4 form design got messy
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-10-07 201933.png
Views:	229
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	64274
    Attached Files

Hello,

Both the Resellerspanel plugin and themes including the order forms are compatible with php 7.3 and 7.4. Can you please open a support ticket from your account's control panel and provide us with more information where we can reproduce the issue, so we can investigate this case further?

Looking forward hearing from you.

Best Regards,
    Nick Green.

Comment

This has something to do with my server configuration on that domain......I tested this with my domain hosted with reseller panel and everything looks ok.....on my other domain (which is hosted with differnt company) switching from php 7.2 to 7.3 and 7.4 would give me messy order form, sometimes it doesnt show at all....very strange, if i find out what it is, i will post it here.

Comment

Originally posted by shex2005 View Post
        This has something to do with my server configuration on that domain......I tested this with my domain hosted with reseller panel and everything looks ok.....on my other domain (which is hosted with differnt company) switching from php 7.2 to 7.3 and 7.4 would give me messy order form, sometimes it doesnt show at all....very strange, if i find out what it is, i will post it here.
        Hey, I had similar domain issues and couldn't figure out what my site was lacking. Then got recommended <removed spam> on other forum and I was able to identify and resolve the problems with ease. You could check it out, might help you as well!
        Last edited by clivejo; 11-12-2021, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• russromatz
          russromatz commented
          Editing a comment
          I found that after fiddleing with the php or the themes, that doing an "delete cache and refresh account info" in the resellers panel straightend things out
      Working...
      X