Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currency/Payment related questions

Hi!

I recently signed-up with the reseller hosting program.. and I think its cool since it allows one to start with the business without the monthly cost associated in other types of webhosting resellership. However, I have some problem with the model in terms of currency payments since I am based in Metro-Manila, Philippines.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with the following:

Customer payment:

A lot of customers here are not willing to pay in foreign currency; enabling them to pay in Philippine Pesos is the FIRST step in getting them to sign up. How can I make this happen? Is there a way I can do this with the free (templated) reseller hosting program? If that is not possible, is there a way for a link to be placed on a template to lead customers on instructions on how to pay in local currency? I mean, maybe I just instruct my customers to remit to my peso bank account and they tell me about the payment details. I will take charge of paying for them to resellerspanel (and of course my customers do not know that because as far as they are concerned they are paying to me). I can then setup a wallet and give the instruction to resellerspanel to deduct from there (or something like that)... please advice.

Prices on reseller's web template:

Template shows package price in US$ currency only. It is most desirable that the prices indicated on the pages is in our local currency (or can be included along with the US Dollar equivalent). This is important especially if resellerspanel targets the international market. Is there a way we can do this?

International payment:

Please pardon my inexperience, but I have not yet made a single payment for overseas transaction using credit card. However, I have experience on using T/T as mode for payment (as it is the usual practice when doing importations). My bank here charges US$10-12 per bank transfer. Any idea how much is charged by the credit card company?

Commission payable:

Paypal is not currently doing business in the Philippines. The only way I can receive payment is through bank transfer. I have read that commissions payable from Resellers Panel deducts US$30 per transaction if it is sent via telegraphic transfer. Since I am new here, I am not sure if I will be able to hit a higher margin during the first months. For example, If i made 1 business plan sale at US$45.00, I make US$5 profit, and if I will be charged US$30 for the transfer.. I will be owing you US$25.00 at the end of a commission period! How is that resolved?

TIA!

Julian

jlilio, hello and welcome to the forum.

We do not accept payments in Philippine Pesos. The only way for your clients to pay in pesos would be, if you handled the billing manually, collected the money from your client and then signed up the client through the Manual Order section of your reseller control panel and made a payment to us in a supported currency. You can pay for manual orders online through a credit card or money that you have previously deposited in your reseller wallet (since you say that the other payment option, PayPal is not available in your country).

The prices on the homepage of reseller templates can only be listed in US dollars. The prices on the order page are listed in all five currencies that we accept: US Dollars, British Pounds, Euro, Australian and Canadian dollars. Billing in other currencies is not supported.

If you want to order web hosting accounts on the behalf of your clients manually, you can pay through bank wire or Western Union. For details on these two types of payments, please send an e-mail to support[at]resellerspanel.com. Please, have in mind that both types of payments are subject to a transaction fee collected by the payment providers, approximately $29USD in case of a bank wire and approximately $15USD in case of a Western Union payment. Please, also have in mind that any bank wire or Western Union payments are not covered by our money-back guarantee and cannot be refunded.

The minimum release level for reseller commissions paid by bank wire is $500.00USD. A bank wire payment cannot be released until the reseller commission has reached or exceed this minimum. The $30.00 fee for bank wire payments is subtracted from the total commission payment amount. I just want to note that in addition to PayPal and bank wire reseller commissions can be paid though check as well. The minimum commission release level for checks is $50.00 and there are no additional charges for this type of payment from our side. However, your local bank could require a fee for caching a check.

Last, but not least, I urge you to use the forum Search feature, before opening a new thread, because most of the questions that you have asked in this thread have been covered several times in previous forum threads.

Comment

Thank you...

Dear Milen

Thanks for your response... that was really helpful. More or less, I know now how to proceed. Also thanks for the advise of using the forum search feature. I do not have much time online yesterday and so a quick post is what I opted to do. My apologies.

Best regards,

Julian

Comment

Mabuhay Julian, ...

Dont worry...there's no sugar

I've been buying things with my credit card on the internet for sometime now including here in the RSP...so far so good... so..kung gusto mung kumita ng kahit konti... take the risk..

siyanga pala... welcome...

Comment

Good to hear from a Filipino...

Hi nitecrawler..

Buti na lang, may Pinoy dito!

Siyempre kahit okey kausap mga taga-ibang bansa, siyempre laking ginhawa pag may nakakausap kang pinoy. Marami ba tayo dito? 'Di yata nagkakakila-kilala kasi mga alias lang ginagamit saka 'di nagsasalita ng Filipino.

Thanks for making me feel at home right from the start..

Mabuhay at God bless din!

Comment

Meron pang isa dito...

Kumusta na rin sa inyo......

Comment

I am a web hosting reseller of ResellersPanel. Since 2011 the company has made it very simple to pay cash via Western Union. Once you arrive in my reseller website for example, and you want to order, just click purchase, fill in all the details, select "Bank Wire" and click "continue". After that you will see a special WU form. Follow the rest of the instructions and you're done! This is a great improvement and it shows how committed Resellers Panel is to providing the best customer service.

Comment

Just so you know, resurrecting a 9 year old thread is generally not considered a good idea. Then again...Clive, does this look like a spam post to you?

Comment

The information is accurate, its not technically spam and not linking to competitive services, but a lesson with Bing and Google is going to be learned posting a link to his reseller site in the forum... your right Nova, resurrecting 9 year old threads is not common hehe
                  Last edited by doneritehosting; 12-02-2015, 04:26 AM.

Comment

I have to agree with donerite. We are all resellers here. I cant see the point in advertising a resellers business to other resellers! Its like selling ice to Eskimos

I’m sorry to say that what Mr Done Rite says about search engines is true, I can see no good coming out of this!

Comment

Good points. I thought that maybe because a 9 year old thread got bumped it might be spam. I may have been wrong, of course, and if I am I apologize for that.

Comment

It's not common Nova, but also it's not unheard of. If there is new relevant information to the topic and you want to keep the complete post history of the thread involved.. Not quite sure of the motivation behind that post though..... western union billing is old news...

Comment

The thread may have been resurrected because, as it was mentioned earlier in the thread, the resurrecting poster may have preformed a search before posting a new thread.
                          Resurrecting old posts should not be frowned upon if we are going insist on doing searches first.

Comment

Right on Iads, I just said it was not common or to add relevant information..

Comment

OK, guess I was wrong, lol. My apologies, freeresellers!

Comment

Working...
                              X