Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul

Do you offer any static IP with the reseller plan?

Originally posted by Paul
    Do you offer any static IP with the reseller plan?
    Yes, they do. Dedicated one. You can upgrade any plan you like. Cheap.

Welcome to RSP and forum!

Have fun.

Arthur

Comment

Paul

Excuse me, I do not understand what do you mean by dedicated?
      I look at the hosting plans and there are just two of them available -
      business and corporate. None of them offers ststic IP.

Comment

Paul,

The static IP Address is an add-on that must be ordered by the client after he or she orders the Web hosting plan. Alternatively, if you use the Liquid Plan Builder, you can build your own hosting plans that automatically include from one to five IP addresses.

Comment

Static is dedicated. Dedicated is static.

Not everyone needs a static IP address, unless you want to buy SSL Cerificate, run Outlook Web Access /SSL again/ or run secure and encrypted off site backup. Other than that, bit pointless.

Offered plans do not come with a dedicated IP, but as Daniel said above, you can have even 8, so when you ping your URL, you will see it and this will belong only to YOU!

What do you need it for if you don't mind?

Comment

paul

Thanks foe your help.
            I'm just e newbe so my questions may look a bit silly
            I just was thinking about SSL but it is included by default anyway.
            Do you know is there anyway that I can redesign template and put more then 2 hosting plans in it? I signed up for free reseller plan and my web pages are hosted somewhere on ResellersPanel and I do not have any access to the code.
            As I understand the customer has to sign for any plan and then I can upgrade plan to more space , bandwidth, static IP and so on. Is that right?
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
              Thanks foe your help.
              I'm just e newbe so my questions may look a bit silly
              I just was thinking about SSL but it is included by default anyway.
              Do you know is there anyway that I can redesign template and put more then 2 hosting plans in it? I signed up for free reseller plan and my web pages are hosted somewhere on ResellersPanel and I do not have any access to the code.
              As I understand the customer has to sign for any plan and then I can upgrade plan to more space , bandwidth, static IP and so on. Is that right?
              Thanks
              Hey Paul,
              If you are using RSP's template (where you point your DNS to there servers, with the free hosting of their template) then you cannot edit them. If you have your own hosting, then you can make your own website and get the code (from your control panel) for the "remote order form" which you can place on your own custom site. That remote order form is the form your customers will use to buy hosting off you. Its great, cause RSP offers those forms with ease, in your control panel.

p.s. This probably sounds confusing, haha, but play around a little bit, you will like it once you get use to it.
              If you want to see an example of the remote order form, check out my site at www.prodesigns.ca and click on "order now"

Best Regards,

Comment

Working...
              X