Hey Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys

I have a couple of questions i was hoping you guys could answer. I currently resell hosting from another company (linux cpanel), the web space however is extremely limited and suffers minor downtime frequently.

My first question is this: What is the diffrence between cpanel hosting and RSP free hosting? The packaging and %'s are obvious but i'm talking about running systems. How RSP can offer so much more Disc space and bandwidth as opposed to cpanel.

Second question: How good is RSP as far as up time? I know most hosts offer 99.whatever% uptime but when monitored come up short.

Thanks in advance for the help. I hope to be apart of the RSP club real soon.

Originally posted by crown View Post
    My first question is this: What is the diffrence between cpanel hosting and RSP free hosting? The packaging and %'s are obvious but i'm talking about running systems. How RSP can offer so much more Disc space and bandwidth as opposed to cpanel.
    This is call overselling.
    They will suspend your clients who utilize heavy resources of cpu and ram.

Second question: How good is RSP as far as up time? I know most hosts offer 99.whatever% uptime but when monitored come up short.
    Uptime is ok if you don't consider those scheduled ones.

Comment

As J.L.H.C. said,if you are not considering the scheduled down time,the uptime is great for me.Even for the scheduled downtime,not all the servers are undergo maintainance,if you are very luckily,your server can up almost 100% uptime during a year.

Beside uptime,another big different is their support respond time,they have 1 hour respond guarantee with average 25 minutes respond.I,myself very satisfied their support.And I hope you and your clients will have the same opinion.

Thanks in advance for the help. I hope to be apart of the RSP club real soon.
      Welcome dude.

Comment

Hello crown and welcome to the forum!

What is the diffrence between cpanel hosting and RSP free hosting?
        Please, use the forum Search tool, you will find that most of the questions asked by newcomers have been answered already. The differences between the free and the cPanel reseller program have been described on the forum a number of times already. For instance, here.

Comment

Working...
        X