Elefante scripts installer value ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elefante scripts installer value ?

What is the value of Elefante script installer?
    300 or 400 ?
    http://e*l*e*f*a*n*t*e*i*n*s*t*a*l*l*e*r.com/ show 400,but in our store show 300.
    Can RSP change our store 300 to 400 to match with the http://e*l*e*f*a*n*t*e*i*n*s*t*a*l*l*e*r.com/ ?
    If one of the visitor didn't email me and asked,I wont noticed this bug.I even don't notice this website.
    Please fix it.

Thank you RSP.

well actually that website says that it is now FREE not $400!

Comment

Originally posted by will View Post
      well actually that website says that it is now FREE not $400!
      Yeah,I know.Even is Free,you have to tell the client about the value.If you are saying that Free $300 value on your store but in the demo sit showed $400 Free value,don't you think that it confused?

Comment

Since Elefante is not available for sale as a standalone product, its value can be determined only approximately.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
          Since Elefante is not available for sale as a standalone product, its value can be determined only approximately.
          Of course I know,but I hope that both section the value can be same,so that no any confusion.
          Changing the image only take few minutes for the designer,I don't think it's a problem.

Comment

i think the value elefante is not of consequence almost all hosting comes with a script installer of sometype now adays i dont think people will really

a) notice
            b) give a &^@#
            c) make them not use you

Comment

true enough, but i know of people who go ape when they have more than 15 minutes of downtime over a year.

You can't please everyone im afraid, and why not be adventurous and build a custom store with your own graphic (if you haven't already).

just my 2 pence.

Comment

Working...
              X