Vps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vps

I'm wondering if I can use the VPS to sell webhosting. If I add cPanel and manage service, what will be the difference from the cPanel reseller program?

Will the cPanel in the VPS allow me to oversell and create reseller packages?

How does it compare the 'Full Manage Service' from the tech support you receive from the cPanel reseller program?

Thanks

Originally posted by ebobro View Post
    I'm wondering if I can use the VPS to sell webhosting. If I add cPanel and manage service, what will be the difference from the cPanel reseller program?

How does it compare the 'Full Manage Service' from the tech support you receive from the cPanel reseller program?

Thanks
    If I add cPanel and manage service, what will be the difference from the cPanel reseller program?

--same,you can resell the hosting.but in vps the space and bandwidth compare to cpanel reseller program are quite low.

--sure,you can manage it yourself.you can do whatever you want.

Comment

Working...
    X