X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corporate Reseller Plan

- Will i have private name servers ?
    - Can i host both PHP and ASP ?
    - Will my clients have their own individual control panel for logon to manage their email accounts and site ? Is there any limit to the number of control panels or is it unlimited like the domain ?
    - Are you able to integrate my website with the auto billing and auto creation of new control panels ? Is there any script which i can use ?
    - Can i activate the email autoresponder from the webmail of individual account ?
    - Can i upgrade to Enterprise anytime ? Any downtime ?

Originally posted by pessimizt View Post
    - Will i have private name servers ?
    - Can i host both PHP and ASP ?
    - Will my clients have their own individual control panel for logon to manage their email accounts and site ? Is there any limit to the number of control panels or is it unlimited like the domain ?
    - Are you able to integrate my website with the auto billing and auto creation of new control panels ? Is there any script which i can use ?
    - Can i activate the email autoresponder from the webmail of individual account ?
    - Can i upgrade to Enterprise anytime ? Any downtime ?
    First of all,please be understand that under the free reseller program,the corporate plan is just a plan we use can resell,and we no need to buy it and split it like cpanel reseller does.

Comment

Let me clarify something first. The Business, Corporate and Enterprise plans are not reseller plans. They are web hosting plans that you can sell to your clients at a price you specify. You can create custom plans of your own as well.

Will i have private name servers ?
      Private name servers are available to resellers as an optional service starting from USD 20.00 per year.

Can i host both PHP and ASP ?
      PHP is supported on our web hosting servers. ASP is not available.

Will my clients have their own individual control panel for logon to manage their email accounts and site ? Is there any limit to the number of control panels or is it unlimited like the domain ?
      Each web hosting account comes with a web hosting panel of its own.

Are you able to integrate my website with the auto billing and auto creation of new control panels ? Is there any script which i can use ?
      If you are using a free reseller template, client billing and account setup are already included.
      If you use a custom-designed website, we provide remote form (order, domain search and client login) that you can integrate into your custom-designed site. Client billing and account setup are also included in this case.
      We also provide a reseller API for resellers that want to achieve full flexibility with their reseller website. Client billing is up to the reseller in this case.

Can i activate the email autoresponder from the webmail of individual account ?
      Autoresponders can only be activated through the web hosting control panel.

Can i upgrade to Enterprise anytime ? Any downtime ?
      Hosting clients can upgrade to a higher plan, considering that the reseller has not disabled this option.
      We guarantee 99.9% network uptime. For more details about this, please read the Web Hosting Terms of Service.

Please, use the forum search tool to find relevant information, as the majority of the questions you have asked, had already been answered on the forum a number of times.

Comment

Working...
      X