Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, Newbie Here.....Is This Company For Real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Newbie Here.....Is This Company For Real?

Hello all,

I just came across this company and I just wanted to get some opinions on how this company is and how well it performs to your satisfaction.

I am looking for a Private Label Affiliates where all I do is supply my domain name and promotion.

The home page makes it sound really easy, is it?

How is the payouts?

And how is it for someone like me who is in the USA?

Thanks
    Appreciate any comments
    Len

Hello,

You can read everything about our Affiliate program here at http://www.resellerspanel.com/affiliate-programs/

What you basically need to do, is to sign up for a free reseller account with us. Once you do that, you will be automatically given a free subdomain name with a working web site on it that will consist of your store brand (as well as the subdomain - it will be your-brand.**********.com). You can then review the Affiliate section in your Reseller Control Panel where you will be given your unique affiliate link. If you provide the link to your affiliates and they purchase an account or a domain name from that very link, you will get 10 % commission based on their payment and if it is a recurring payment on a yearly or monthly basis, you will get 10 % every time the client renew. When you reach the minimum release level for payments ($50 USD), your commission can be sent to you via PayPal or cheque and if above $500 USD via Bank Wire. All commissions that you get will be in USD.

Regards,
    Chris

Comment

Company is great as a whole, great service and wonderful support.

You won't make money by doing nothing, you will need to promote your business a lot and make yourself unique.

Payouts and done every month.

Comment

Thanks for the tip.
        Yes i am prepared to do a lot of promoting.

I was reading a few post and a few had mentioned how slow this forum has become so that kinda worried me a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lennco View Post
          How is the payouts?
          Reliable company.

However, for the payout, I have to say, if you choose to receive your commission via paypal, then you might be charged paypal merchant fee, if you have non-personal account.

They are not longer pay via mass pay. I just realized and has been charge few dollar for receiving my commission few days ago.

Better choose to take check, although it will take long time to clear if you are outside USA.

Welcome here!

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
            Reliable company.

However, for the payout, I have to say, if you choose to receive your commission via paypal, then you might be charged paypal merchant fee, if you have non-personal account.

They are not longer pay via mass pay. I just realized and has been charge few dollar for receiving my commission few days ago.

Better choose to take check, although it will take long time to clear if you are outside USA.

Welcome here!
            My payments were never done in mass pay.

They were done normally.

Comment

Originally posted by iPhone View Post
              My payments were never done in mass pay.

They were done normally.
              I thought they used to pay via mass pay, cause I used to ask them few years ago they said no charging in paying our commission.

I used to take check, this is my first time to take via PayPal.

Many companies paid their commission to affiliate via mass pay, this can let their affiliate get full amount of money. I was really shock when I charged the fees by PayPal. sight...

I would suggest RSP pay via mass pay, they can cut $1 USD for mass pay fee. This way we can save huge of fees from being suck by PayPal.

Hope they can consider it.

Comment

Reliable company.

Welcome here!
                Thanks,

Do I have to choose from Hosting, Domains, VPS or Dedicated Reseller program or do I get all of those options for my site when I sign up?

Comment

Thanks,

Do I have to choose from Hosting, Domains, VPS or Dedicated Reseller program or do I get all of those options for my site when I sign up?
                  You get all of the options by default. Of course it's up to you which one you want to offer / don't want to offer.

Comment

Hello all,

I just came across this company and I just wanted to get some opinions on how this company is and how well it performs to your satisfaction.

I am looking for a Private Label Affiliates where all I do is supply my domain name and promotion.

The home page makes it sound really easy, is it?

How is the payouts?

And how is it for someone like me who is in the USA?

Thanks
                    Appreciate any comments
                    Len
                    Hello and welcome

I live in the USA and have never had a problem with payouts at all (paypal).
                    The reseller program works great.
                    The afilliate program works great.
                    Default reseller templates, reseller options and pricing are easy to set up..

Wishing you luck!

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
                      Hello and welcome

I live in the USA and have never had a problem with payouts at all (paypal).
                      The reseller program works great.
                      The afilliate program works great.
                      Default reseller templates, reseller options and pricing are easy to set up..

Wishing you luck!
                      Thanks, it all sounds great.
                      I went ahead and signed up today.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hello,

Welcome to our company, Len!

If you have any questions, you can always contact our Live Chat support or open a ticket via your reseller control panel -> Reseller Support if the questions are related to a technical issue or problem you are experiencing, since more sensitive information may be required.

Thanks to everyone else who has been with us for so long and welcomed our new community member

Regards,
                          Louisa

Comment

I'm newbie, too!Nice to meet u!^^

Comment

Reliable company.

Welcome here!
                              Hi Louisa, can you pass my suggestion to your management team to consider? We lose too much money for PayPal fee if we are using premier or business account when receiving our commission.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X