No announcement yet.

Old specs for Dedicated and VPS Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it does, Strasser, but I'm not entirely sure on that. I'll find out for you, though.

EDIT: After having spoken to support I can confirm that these changes apply to both new and existing accounts.
    Last edited by Nova-Host; 14-02-2014, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Hello.

Originally posted by Nova-Host View Post
      these changes apply to both new and existing accounts.
      Yes, this is correct

Best Regards,
      Tom.

Comment

• Nova-Host
        Nova-Host commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for confirming this, Tom. That's about what I thought in regards to this.

well, I'm not sure about that as I just recieved an email
      "
      This message is to inform you that your monthly subscription for: Hosting plan OVZ03 is scheduled to be automatically renewed through PayPal on Monday, March 3, 2014. The total amount that your PayPal account will be charged is: 36.00 USD" Hmmmm Wholesale: $ 33.00 /month how do we change this? Thanks Ritchy

Comment

• clivejo
        clivejo commented
        Editing a comment
        You have to log into the Hepsia CP for the account and go to My Account > Recurring and cancel your current recurring payment plan. Once you do this you then need to go to "My Plan Details" panel and click on the "Renew or Extend" button.

Remember in order to renew a plan at wholesale prices you will need to log in as reseller (ie Reseller Mode ON) otherwise you will see your standard store retail price.
        Last edited by clivejo; 02-03-2014, 04:56 PM.

• Nova-Host
        Nova-Host commented
        Editing a comment
        I almost forgot about that, clivejo, LOL!

lol well too late this month as Paypal took payment not long after I wrote the post, which brings me to another question ... why does it always come out a week or so before the due date and seems earlier and earlier each month?

Comment

Working...
      X