Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Join, but have questions

Hello all. I have a few questions.
    Do I need to have a hosting company name (domain) before signing up?
    When I sell hosting (meaning someone signs up for a paid hosting account) do I pay a difference in sales?
    Sorry for the questions. I just need to know.

You dont need a domain, but it would be better to have one. You can always register one at wholesale prices once you sign up. Once signed up (there is no risk) you can set your prices in the Resellers Panel Control Panel. You can also set your default currency and setup a store.

My advice would be to sign up (for free) and play around, this will allow you to get an idea of how much the services cost @ wholesale prices and how the system operates. If you have any questions, come back here and ask, we are a friendly bunch!!

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply. I am curious...
      When I sell hosting plan do I get paid a difference in the sale??

Comment

You can add a certain amount of profit to a sale, this then accumulates in your account as a profit. When you make a sale you will get the difference between the wholesale price and your sale price. Once your profit in your account reaches a threshold level then RSP makes you a payment.

Comment

do they send payouts monthy? is there a quota?

Comment

From the Reseller Terms and Conditions

CUSTOMER COMMISSION - The Free Reseller Program gives the Customer an option to earn a monthly commission, the amount of which depends on the sales he/she has made for the period of one month (the month prior to the month of the commission payment release date). The commission amount is calculated per sold single service (hosting plan, domain name, upgrade) on the basis of a simple formula:
            [retail price - wholesale price = commission due]

The due commission represents the net difference between the wholesale cost and the retail cost of all services sold within a month. ResellersPanel deducts no billing fees or customer charges from that amount and sends it as it is to the Customer.

The commissions are issued at the beginning of each month. They can be paid in one of the five supported currencies (GBP, USD, AUD, CAD, EUR) and through one of the following payment methods - customer wallet, PayPal, check and bank wire.

The minimum amount for payment of the customer commission is $50.00 US. If the Customer chooses bank wire as a payment method, the minimum customer commission will become $500.00 US. Their commission payment will also be reduced by $30 in order to be covered the costs of the wire transfer. Included below is the free reseller hosting network's commission payment schedule:
            Period Payment Date Next Payment
            October 2012 07 December 2012 Sent
            November 2012 07 January 2013 Sent
            December 2012 07 February 2013 Sent
            January 2013 07 March 2013 Sent
            February 2013 05 April 2013 Sent
            March 2013 07 May 2013 Sent
            April 2013 07 June 2013 Sent
            May 2013 05 July 2013 Sent
            June 2013 07 August 2013 Sent
            July 2013 06 September 2013 Sent
            August 2013 07 October 2013 Sent
            September 2013 07 November 2013 Sent
            October 2013 06 December 2013 Sent
            November 2013 07 January 2014 Sent
            December 2013 07 February 2014 Sent
            January 2014 07 March 2014 Sent
            February 2014 07 April 2014 Sent
            March 2014 07 May 2014 Sent
            April 2014 06 June 2014 Sent
            May 2014 07 July 2014 Next
            June 2014 07 August 2014 -
            July 2014 05 September 2014 -
            August 2014 07 October 2014 -
            September 2014 07 November 2014 -
            October 2014 05 December 2014 -
            November 2014 07 January 2015 -
            December 2014 06 February 2015 -
            January 2015 06 March 2015 -
            February 2015 07 April 2015 -
            Last edited by clivejo; 16-06-2014, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Thank you, Clive.

Comment

I do believe its paid monthly but RSP does not release the commission on a sale for 30 days because of the MBG.... I believe commissions off domain sales are an exception to that rule though.. as there is no MBG for them.

Comment

Yes, There is a delay of one month (see the table above) this is to facilitate the 30 day "Money Back Guarantee (MBG)" which your customer will get(does not apply to domains and some other services). You also need to reach the minimum release threshold of $50.

Comment

Thank you all. I am thinking seriously on joining.

Comment

Have a read of the Reseller Terms and Conditions - http://www.resellerspanel.com/terms/...ement-box.html They are a bit boring but explain the Free Program and how it works.

Comment

Hostdude,
                        You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Since there is no investment on your part except maybe the cost of a domain name it's the best deal in hosting.

Comment

Originally posted by hostdude View Post
                          Thank you all. I am thinking seriously on joining.
                          we were right where you are about a month and a half ago. The program is easy, the support is fantastic. We ask LOTS of questions here and always find what we need!

Comment

Thank you all for the tips and help. I already ordered a domain name and waitng on the propagation to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by hostdude View Post
                              Thank you all for the tips and help. I already ordered a domain name and waitng on the propagation to finish.
                              May we be the first to WELCOME YOU!

Comment

Working...
                              X