No announcement yet.

May Join, but have questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel free to open a new post on here if you have any questions. Please bear in mind we are not Resellers Panel Support, we are resellers just like you, only some of us have been here a long time. ** points at donerite, rocking in the corner **

Comment

Now clivejo, you are the jedi master It is cool that alot of questions are posted in the forum too.... keeps a good searchable database up... rsp ought to just link from the control panel to the forum for a faq LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
        ...cool that alot of questions are posted in the forum too.... keeps a good searchable database up... !
        ...you guys must love US then!

Comment

I love everyone Larry I post my fair share of questions too LMAO!!! clivejo has pulled me out of holes I've dug for myself deeper than if I dug them with a track-hoe!

Comment

Personally I am enjoying the questions Larry!! The RSP forum used to have a really good community spirit and after being plagued with spammers people stopped coming. Id like to see that community spirit back again and honestly I think it is, thanks to you guys!!

Believe me when I say this, I have been in your shoes!! Almost ten years ago I was asking myself all these questions. Id just got bitten after my main host in India basically robbed me and held all my domains to ransom!! I found RSP, signed up and followed the forum for ages, reading the posts and learning how things operated. After a few months I signed up to the forum and I'm still here today.

Here is my very first post, asking questions!!! - http://forum.resellerspanel.com/foru...ss-discrepancy

Comment

HEHE you never posted your site clivejo

Comment

Mr donerite, you know my feelings on that one!!

Comment

Yeah I do, thats why got a giggle out of it
                  Last edited by doneritehosting; 17-06-2014, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X