Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site migration

Hello,
    I am currently a reseller with another company with about 60 client sites. If I were to sign up with one of the paid reseller plans does PRS help in any way with moving sites from one company to the other?

It will probably depend on how the other sites are setup. What is the current Control Panel? Will you be moving all 60 at once, or over a period of time as they expire? Are the 60 client sites in there own hosting environment (ie one cPanel account per site) or are they bundled together in one account.

This was a blog post on the subject, http://blog.resellerspanel.com/lates...explained.html and might give you an indication as to what would be free etc

Comment

Hello,

It seems that clivejo has already explained you what is the information needed for us to decide how your clients will be migrated.

If your clients are currently on a cPanel based hosting environment and you want to purchase one of our cPanel Reseller Accounts we can help you restoring them on the server.

All you need to do is to create full cPanel backups of the accounts and upload them in the /home directory of your account with us.
      Then we will restore them on our server for you.

Let us know if any further questions arise.

Best Regards,
      Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Yes all accounts are on their own separate cPanels set up via WHM . I would move the accounts over a 1 or 2 month period of time. I see in the blog article that there are a limited number of free migrations. What are the fees for migration of each site beyond the free ones?

Comment

Hello,

Since you are currently on a cPanel hosting platform and you are going to migrate the 60 cPanel account for two months period,
          we can help you with the migration for free.

All you need to do is, when you have the cPanel Reseller account active, to create the Full cPanel Backups for your accounts and upload them in portions
          in the /home directory of your account with us.

Then by opening a support ticket we will be able to restore them, set them under your reseller account and with your reseller IP address.

Best Regards,
          Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

The following blog article explains how to make full backups in cPanel.

Out technicians explain in detail the procedure for migrating a website from cPanel to the Hepsia Control Panel.

Comment

Working...
            X