Renewal hosting+domain price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewal hosting+domain price

If I setup starter hosting plan with free domain $4.89/month ($58.68/year).
    Domain register $10.99/year.
    Renewal domain $14.00/year.
    When my customers need to renewal hosting and domain in second years. How much they paid? and how much I paid for wholesale?

Maybe this is stupid question for you, but I'm newbie and I really need to know.

Hello,

There are no stupid questions. Only stupid answers

1. If the domain name is set as free with the hosting than your clients will pay $58.68/year when they signup and $58.68/year the year after. That will also include the domain renewal.

2. The prices for the domains you have set are for solo domain registrations and will not affect the free domain registration which applies for the first domain name with each hosting plan.

3. If you have set the price for 1 year to $10.99/year. for registration and $14.00/year. for renewal then your client will pay $14.00/year. for renewing for each domain name besides the first one.

Comment

Thank you for your answer.

So, price for renewal domain (wholesale $9/Yr., retail $14.99/Yr.) is for customers who registerd only domains not Hosting+domain. Am I right?

Comment

Yes you got it right!

Comment

Thank you again for your clearly answer.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewneil
            Visit this link and get information regarding domain renewal...
            <<Spam link removed>>

I certainly wont be clicking your link andrew and I find it very distasteful posting a link for other web-hosts on this forum. Its clear your not a RSP client/customer and I question your motives for joining this forum.

Comment

Working...
            X