Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will purchase your ResellersPanel host + customers

Hi All,

Looking to purchase your RSP host and customers. Post here or message me with info. Thanks!

Hi Stealthy, I’ve seen you around these parts for many years (under different aliases). You definitely strike me as a curious one and I always go off scratching my head!

You give the impression that your not a fan of RSP, so I dont understand why you want to buy accounts? What is your business model? If you cant say on forum maybe drop me a PM.

Comment

Que? I only have one other username (that was banned! lol).

At any rate, in regards to your question: RSP has spent a lot of resources improving their platform over the past 6-18 months. It shows. I've been away and having some success in the paid hosting world (and free hosting world, too). Bringing everything back and managing with RSP makes sense to me as I can essentially transfer a lot of the risk to a third party. Can't say too much more than that....no need for the risk transfer, but definitely sweetens things for me.

Comment

Well I for one am always glad to hear from you. There have been some discussions that I would rather forget, Daniel, but I have to say that you have offered some good advice to new users in the past and I hope to have you participate more in the future.

I'm glad to hear of your success and hope you will find RSP a true vehicle to further your goals. I'm also happy to hear that you are still hanging in there and plugging away at it. Too many sign up for a program such as this and if they don't start making the big bucks right away they quit. As you and I both know this is not a get rich quick scheme but a way to build a lasting income if you work it right.

Hope to hear a lot more from you in the future,

Comment

Id like to second that, you do have a very knowledgeable background in the industry.

While on some topics I strongly agree with you and others I strongly disagree, your help is very valuable on the forums for both new and older resellers. I understand we all have different goals and business models, so of course our objectives and views are going to be different. Over the years I have learned a lot from the forum, but never really contributed anything back. With some of the recent announcements and upgrades I’m actually pretty excited about things to come in 2013!

I do hope to see you share your knowledge and maybe I can even offer some helpful knowledge / advice myself (very unlikely but it may happen!!) I like to see some good conversation on the forum rather than *beeping* spammers taking over the place!!

Comment

I'm just impressed that everyone posting in this thread has a join date of 2006 or earlier.

Comment

Hi cardine and welcome back I remember you being a very active member of this forum!

I noticed this is your first post since 2008. Are you still a reseller with RSP or moved on to bigger, better things? I hope we see more of you around here!

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                Hi cardine and welcome back I remember you being a very active member of this forum!

I noticed this is your first post since 2008. Are you still a reseller with RSP or moved on to bigger, better things? I hope we see more of you around here!
                Thanks! I had a lot of fond memories here, I think TomorrowHosting was online venture I seriously tried to make money with; I definitely learned a lot through it all!

Right now I'm doing things mostly related to SEO. I do have an SEO hosting company, but not using RSP in any way. Although I was surprised a couple weeks ago to see that I had gotten a check from RSP, I guess there is still a customer or two back from several years ago who is still paying each year!

But things are going great, I was making enough money that I was able to take a leave of absence from college, and am now about to hire my first full time employee. Although I can't promise to be too active, I think back very positively to my time here, and will try to make sure my next gap between posts is less than 5 years

Comment

Glad to hear you're doing well. Don't be a stranger, if I recall correctly, you were a valuable member of the forum in the past.
                  Last edited by vlasi47gr; 26-01-2013, 01:31 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Comment

welcome back cardine

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
                      Glad to hear you're doing well. Don't be a stranger, if I recall correctly, you were a valuable member of the forum in the past.
                      Originally posted by wjleong View Post
                      welcome back cardine
                      Thanks!

Can't promise anything, but will definitely try to be a little more active on RSP.

Comment

Working...
                      X