VPS Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPS Features

Another one second time around this day not to often and I just hope it's not some of my competitors trying to mess around. He's asking for VPS/Cloud possibly Dual Quad Core/4 vCPU/Xeon/1 Single 6 Core, HDD 100GB, RAM 8GB. Personally I don't know how to address most of the question thrown at me anyways as I was looking at the feature in my VPS packages the CPU only says GHz I don't know how to answer him about what his asking.

To be honest it sounds like he/she is testing your knowledge. A VPS is a Virtual Private Server and does not physically exist. You are paying for a "container" and it runs on top of a "cloud" which can be running on hundreds of physical servers, therefore the architecture is omitted from the specs, because in reality it could be running on different servers with different specs.

Comment

Thanks for your prompt answer. I think I'll just offer him some other options cause his looking for something low cost and the RAM his asking is too much on VPS packages. I think it's not low cost anymore

Comment

Hello.

This is one of the templates "the usual suspects" or scammers are using to test the provider.

What was it... They are currently paying $150 for something similar and asking if you can provide it cheaper, right

Best Regards,
        Tom.

Comment

Working...
        X