Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SSL available to setup the Reseller site on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSL available to setup the Reseller site on it?

Hi. I want to signup for the Reseller Plan (free). However I want to setup my site on SSL. This is to avoid any potential problems from Google and their unsecured site notices. This SSL would be for my own personal Reseller site. Is SSL available for me to setup on a Personal Reseller website, if so how much and how would I get it setup on a new Reseller plan?

That depends on how you setup/configure your site. If you choose a Wordpress site and host it on RSP, then you could enable the free LetsEncrypt certificate, which is what most reseller's including myself do.

For more information on this, please see - https://blog.resellerspanel.com/ssl-...-platform.html

Comment

Thank you for the answer. If I go with the LetsEncrypt then does that give both (www.example.com and example.com)? It almost sounded like it will only cover one domain.

Would the Regular SSL offered here cover any subdomains?

Comment

I am running let's encrypt on my wp reseller site. Covers both www. And http:// urls.

Comment

This is to avoid any potential problems from Google and their unsecured site notices. This SSL would be for my own personal Reseller site. Is SSL available for me to setup on a Personal Reseller website, if so how much and how would I get it setup on a new Reseller plan?
          Last edited by clivejo; 11-05-2020, 01:19 PM. Reason: Spam removal

Comment

Hello,

I dont see a reason why it shouldn't be available... It depends on what you mean by 'personal Reseller site'. If its a store master website,then you get an SSL automatically without doing anything. If its hosted in a hosting account with Hepsia,then there is an SSL certificate menu,where you can get a free Lets encrypt SSL or purchase a Sectigo SSL.

Best Regards,
            Darien Menethil
            Technical Support Department

Comment

Working...
            X