Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Showing more than 4 plans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Showing more than 4 plans.

Hi! I am newbie to RP forum. I have a re-seller hosting store on RP. I have created 6 custom plans, offered and activated them. But In my examplehost.duoservers.com website There's only first 4 plans. How should i show more than 4 plans in my site? Hope you help me! Thank you!

Hello,

Make sure that your shared hosting plans are set as active and offered in your reseller control panel.

If you have any further questions regarding the free reseller program you can always open a support ticket from your reseller account.
    We usually reply within the hour.

Best Regards,
    Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Originally posted by c.ivanov View Post
      Hello,

Make sure that your shared hosting plans are set as active and offered in your reseller control panel.

If you have any further questions regarding the free reseller program you can always open a support ticket from your reseller account.
      We usually reply within the hour.

Best Regards,
      Cvetan Ivanov
      Hi! Thank you for helping me! I am sure those have activated and offered. I will open a support ticket. Thanks again.

Comment

A reseller buddy of mine nova-host mentioned this problem to me using storemaster some many moons ago. If you use the wordpress themes I think they also default 4 max plans on the homepage, But with the wordpress themes you have the freedom to edit the html as needed and manually add the extra plan ID's in the proper places so more than 4 will show on the homepage and elsewhere through the site as needed.

Comment

Working...
        X