Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Control Panel

It looks great! Good work!

Yea I guess it has gone live. I also like the new "View CLient Details" in our RSP CP.

Regards,

Comment

Yes, I absolutely love the new Details view!

Comment

Great Job this is a very big step in the right direction for the RS.
        Also the addition of the Elefante Tools is very nice.

Comment

I'm glad you liked the new CP .

This is v1 RC.. so report any issues if you find such.

Best Regards,
          Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

It is great! I love it!

EDIT: I noticed that on the "Control Panel Theme" section, it does not update the pictures. Are you planning to update those as well?

Thanks.

Comment

I like everything except the News section. Please can you make it possible for us to shut it down?! For a foreign brand, marketing the hosting as a local service with a local language, the news section shouts, "This is a foreign reseller program!"

I'm sure many of you will argue with me on this one, but I'm not looking for an argue, I just tell you, this makes my brand weaker. I would like to have the possibility to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by maxa
                I like everything except the News section. Please can you make it possible for us to shut it down?! For a foreign brand, marketing the hosting as a local service with a local language, the news section shouts, "This is a foreign reseller program!"

I'm sure many of you will argue with me on this one, but I'm not looking for an argue, I just tell you, this makes my brand weaker. I would like to have the possibility to turn it off.
                I totally agree with you, maxa!

Please, let us be able to turn of the news section in the CP. I would also like to be able to disable the Legal link aswell, for the same reasons as you mentioned above.

Beside this, the new look is great!

Comment

I agree with you as well. How about the news table and link to be off when you choose upgrades to be off ? Or you want them separated ?

Best Regards,
                  Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

Originally posted by Kalin
                    I agree with you as well. How about the news table and link to be off when you choose upgrades to be off ? Or you want them separated ?

Best Regards,
                    Kalin Blaskoff
                    Kalin,

I would like to see them separated, as I always turn on upgrades for my clients but don't want the news section/link displayed.

Thanks for taking care of this!

Comment

Best Regards,
                      Kalin Blaskoff
                      For me it does not matter if these options are controlled together or separately. Thanks for your response to this issue Kalin.

Comment

I personally like the news and the legal link. It makes my business looks more trustable and looks like we're constantly doing work to make our services better. (Which RSP is doing )

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel
                          I personally like the news and the legal link. It makes my business looks more trustable and looks like we're constantly doing work to make our services better. (Which RSP is doing )

Regards,
                          Yes, it is a good option, and on my English sites I will let it be there, but for my Swedish site it definitely has a negative impact.

Comment

We made a modification. If your CP language is different from English - the news table and link and the legal link will not show. This should do fine now.

We can also detect what's the default language set on the browser and based on this information we can show or hide the news section and legal link.

Best Regards,
                            Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

We made a modification. If your CP language is different from English - the news table and link and the legal link will not show. This should do fine now.

Ah, I see - you are pressing me to speed up my translation work

I will not have that ready for months. That means the issue is still not solved for my business. I would have preferred a switch-off option.

We can also detect what's the default language set on the browser and based on this information we can show or hide the news section and legal link.
                              I don't see this functioning.

Comment

Working...
                              X