Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMPORTANT! Customer support service – what resellers can do to improve it?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is there an option to disable upgrades. That just makes it harder for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by davedave View Post
      Why is there an option to disable upgrades. That just makes it harder for everyone.
      Some of us deal with our clients directly, and bill our clients directly ourselves (because otherwise our clients are billed from LiquidNet). We work with our clients closely and manually interact with our clients for the financial side of things.

It is important for us to be able to disable, so that clients are not billed from the entity LiquidNet.

Comment

I can see the reason for the option, but i can see some slightly more complicated methods:

1, change the invoices so that they show the resellers DBA name rather than liquidnet. Im sure they can squeeze the name in somewhere else on the invoice.

2, Allow the reseller to set a list of options for each customer account. I know this would be very difficult to integrate, but it would mean that certain clients can buy upgrades and others can't.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Chameleon, first, excuse me for not replying to your suggestions earlier, but it appears that the forum spam filter does not like your IP for some reason and filters your posts. Unfortunately, when a thread contains only filtered new posts it is not bumped into the Today's Posts list of the forum (this seems to be some kind of a vBulletin bug) and I often fail to notice such threads and approve the posts in them, if they are OK.

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
          1, change the invoices so that they show the resellers DBA name rather than liquidnet. Im sure they can squeeze the name in somewhere else on the invoice.
          Unfortunately, this is not possible. The reasons why are discussed at length here and here as well as in some earlier forum threads.

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
          2, Allow the reseller to set a list of options for each customer account. I know this would be very difficult to integrate, but it would mean that certain clients can buy upgrades and others can't.
          Resellers already have the option to turn plan renewal and/or plan upgrades on or off on a per-client basis through the reseller control panel, but only for already existing client accounts.

Comment

I would prefer just to keep the upgrades option on, i cannot see why other resellers would even consider switching it off.

Could someone please shed some light on this matter?

~ Mike

Comment

uhm, if its for the best then let it be.. but the priority must be the full control of the resellers..

Comment

Working...
              X