Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ping and Download Test from All Data Centers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ping and Download Test from All Data Centers ?

I would suggest RSP consider to put at least 1 ip address in each data center to let the clients to ping and some files to test download, for example 5MB, 10MB, 50MB.
    So that they can choose the right data center which have better connection between data center and where they are.
    For example in Singapore, the connection to US data center is faster and better than Sydney data center although Sydney is nearer.
    Thank you.

Finally a decent suggestion! Good to hear from you, wjleong. I thought all the intelligent people had left. It is sad to see the decline of this once great forum. I had learned a lot here, now it is a collection of dug up and plagiarized posts and drivel.

Comment

how's that? ahhhhh, just to know the test download speed? 1 IP address per file size?

Comment

any comments from RSP ?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Our Marketing Department confirmed that a new template is in the making that will include the feature for the clients to download files in order to test their speed to the different data centres. There is no exact ETA when the template will be ready, but as soon as it is - there will be news at our blog and newsletter.

Comment

wjleong

That is actually a darned good suggestion... and good to see rsp taking note of it.

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
              wjleong

That is actually a darned good suggestion... and good to see rsp taking note of it.
              Yeah, finally some one from RSP replied my inquiry.

missing Milen so much, he used to be always here and interact with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Louisa View Post
                Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Our Marketing Department confirmed that a new template is in the making that will include the feature for the clients to download files in order to test their speed to the different data centres. There is no exact ETA when the template will be ready, but as soon as it is - there will be news at our blog and newsletter.
                any update ? since your last update in 17 months ago ?

Comment

Working...
                X