Some Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Suggestions

Hello There and thanks for the services you provide us.

I have some suggestions/ideas for us to make better our services.

1) First of all i think it will be better to have 1 FREE hosting plan for our customers if they want to sign up and after upgrade to another plan.

For example the free plan will be with 5 GB disk space and 5 GB Monthly traffic or less without the freebies and only with 1 mysql, ftp, email etc.

A lot of Internet users searching for a hosting company that have a FREE plan to test 1st and after upgrade to paid plan.

With this i think we will make more and easiest money.

2) It will be perfect to allow our customers to build their own dedicated or vps servers.
    What i mean? I mean to let them choose their disc space, monthly trafic, OS etc etc.
    Maybe they want something in the "middle" of the products we offer.
    Ofc they will have to choose for example from 100 GB Disk Space - 10000 GB Disk Space etc.

3) For us we use our custom website, will be perfect if we are able to have Remote Forms also for Latest News, Hosting Packages, VPS Servers, Dedicated Servers, SSL etc. Its difficult to change every week all packages prices.

4) An affiliate system will be perfect, cause we will have better income. we both.
    Also this is the better way to advertise your/our services.

5) A demo panel for the resellers to see the changes they made and we have the control of panel design, will be perfect.

For example: i add my own logo but i dont know how it looks inside. I must saw how it looks before made the changes, to know what to add and what to leave as it is.

6) Coupons Codes will be perfect for us to take some customers.

Thanks,
    Jim.

Ps1: Hope we have a perfect cooperation.

Ps2: If possible I would like to know if you plan to done something for what I wrote above.

Ps3.Sorry for my English.
    Hope you understand.
    Last edited by WnD; 20-10-2011, 05:45 PM.

The free web hosting plan has been brought up many times by many people including me. I personally would love to see this. But ResellerPanel has told us all the same that offering free hosting accounts is a gold mine for spammers and people to host illegal things all the time and we are held responsible.

So because of this free hosting plans are just not going to happen.

I do like your second suggestion. This would have to just be set for us to set the price for each feature and the determined value (example 1TB = $4.99/month). This feature is something I would like to see, great suggestion.

The remote forms are no longer supported and will not be updated to my understanding.

An affiliate system would be nice, again, this has been brought up by me and other people as well. I am not sure if ResellerPanel will add this feature because they want us to use our affiliate link so those people sign up with resellerpanel. But like most of us, I do not want any of my customers or anyone else knowing that I am a reseller. So I am not sure what they will do about this.

The demo does not seem like a feature that is really needed. Why can't you just make the changes, update your template, then see how it looks yourself. Even with the demo CP you can see how the cp will look. If changes are in need, then simply change them and update the template again.

Coupon codes is a great suggestion. I think this was brought up already as well. But I am not sure if this will be added or not.

Comment

A free hosting plan does not make any sense to me. Any plan takes up resources that cost money. Would you be willing to pay for those resources so you could offer a "free" hosting plan? I think not.

I have also brought up my ideas about being a reseller. I don't see what the problem is with that either. You go to a dealer to buy a car, he is reselling that car from the manufacturer. You go to a store to purchase something, the store is not the manufacturer they are reselling to you. You purchase insurance from an independent agent, he is reselling you the insurance. Even when you buy gas for your car it is being resold to you. You don't question it nor do you try to go straight to the manufacturer you purchase either because it is convenient, or there is value added or you are happy with the service you are getting. I don't make a it secret that I am affiliated with a company that provides the hosting service. I try to make it convenient for them to purchase the hosting through me as I add value by taking care of many details that they could do themselves but find it easier to have me do to it for them.

Comment

for the affiliate program, I think rsp will say that their current affiliate program is good enough.
        @@

but for the coupon, you can refer to their april newsletter (rsp-com/newsletters/april-2011/resellerspanel-turns-8/)
        they are working on it, but don't know when it will release. in my opinion, it won't be so fast, probably next year. their style.

note:replace yourself the url to correct one.

Comment

+1 right here. Would be nice to have it.

Comment

Working...
          X