Monthly Payment option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Payment option

Does any one know when the Monthly Payment Option Will be available for shared hosting I am Loosing a lot of future clients because they don't have a monthly payment option.

RSP has repeatedly told us in the past that they were working on a monthly payment option for free users, but about two years ago we were told that option wasn't going to be happening anyway. Now, however, I don't know what their position on it is, but I would imagine its the same, so don't expect a monthly option anytime soon. I never have.

Comment

Thats just makes u wonder why they would say no to easy money. I don't get that strategy at all.

The way the economy is right Now u would figure the monthly Payments would be perfect. Some one can easily spend 3- 5 dollars a month but a lot of people don't have 40 to 50 bucks to spend on something there not sure of.

I know there is a 30 day money back guarantee but it is just not appeal able to a lot of people.

I already had 70+ different people tell me they would get hosting from me but they don't want to pay a annual fee.

Comment

The idea of monthly payments is really great. This should not be a hard change in the system. This may be an issue with domain payment options from ICANN. I do believe that ICANN requires yearly payments for domain purchases. So for then if Resellers Panel did this, they would have to adjust the 30 money back guarantee because if a client signed up for a hosting account for under $9.99 a month, this would in turn cause profits to fall. To my knowledge, no web host offers monthly plans and if they do they have a customized system to offer this so that if there client after 30 days cancels there hosting account, problems with ICANN will not occur.

I am not stating that this is in fact and ICANN requirement, but I do believe it is.

So I am not sure if this idea will take place, unless Resellers Panel has a plan to stay within ICANN's host regulations.

Comment

This topic has been discussed many times and the latest reasons can be found here:

Please use the search feature before opening a new thread on an existing topic.

Comment

I wonder if they already know that this is a huge issue to customers.

I have the same exact issue where payment is not really that convenient for my customers.

Anyways, other than that, I'm happy with their product and service.

Comment

I think that it has been discussed so many times that they are aware of all the issues involved. However, we have to respect it as a business decision on their part. All the pros and cons have been discussed long and hard. As for me, I don't think that I have any more to add to this issue. I have said everything my little brain can come up with.

Comment

using Paypal

Would it be an option somehow, to charge clients monthly via Paypal subscription while waiting for Resellers Panel to roll out the monthly option?

Comment

Originally posted by rew29 View Post
                  Would it be an option somehow, to charge clients monthly via Paypal subscription while waiting for Resellers Panel to roll out the monthly option?
                  Absolutely, all you have to do is manage the billing yourself. Not all of my clients are billed through RSP. A number of them actually share my hosting account and I bill them individually. Of course I do not allow them access to the control panel.

Comment

I already had 70+ different people tell me they would get hosting from me but they don't want to pay a annual fee.

Comment

Working...
                    X