Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSP Telephone Calls

Hello everyone;

I have been using resellers panel for about 5 years, and have grown quite comfortable with the service and business model. I have seen the changes in the system, and the initiative to make things better.
    I have been thinking of investing some real money in an advertising campaign to increase sales and client base. However, I have one gripe. Since about a year ago I have noticed that when a client of mine is late in his payment, or simply decides to drop their account by not renewing it anymore, a customer service representative will call me over the phone to alert me of the situation. This is something I am always aware of, numerous emails are sent to the client reminding him of the situation, and basically there's not much I can do about it.
    Sometimes, these phone calls arrive in the middle of the night (given the time difference), and on weekends. Last time I was having a romantic dinner with my wife, and got a phone call almost at midnight, on a Saturday night. I mean come on, this is not appropriate business behavior. There should be some kind of option where I could choose not to receive these alerts.
    The last incident lead to change the phone number listed in my account to a random one, now I get support tickets being opened instead.

I would be happy to hear other opinions on this issue.

Boost My renewals!

Hello,

Of course there is such an option.
    Simply go to Quick controls in your resellers control panel then down to 3.2 Boost My Renewals and hit disable. Thus your customers and you will not get a call from our reps in order to boost your renewals.

After all this is done to increase your profit.

I do apologize if you were contacted at midnight on a "romantic night out", we usually call within the timeframe of the user's settings.

Comment

Done!

Thanks a lot for the tip, I was not aware such an option existed.

Erick.

Comment

Always glad to be of assistance

Comment

Nicely done. I was looking for this option too.

Comment

Working...
          X