Offer Discount via Coupon / Promo Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer Discount via Coupon / Promo Code

Hi, I'm looking forward for resellerspanel to allow resellers offer discount to clients via unique coupon or promo code. Hope that this feature could be incorporated in the order form.

We could do something like godaddy.com does with their coupon code to give discounts to their clients.

Thanks.

Hello,

Something very similar to the scheme you describe will be introduced with the new resellers control panel when it comes out. I can not disclose any further information about the promotions that will be available but you will be pleased from the results I promise!

Comment

That's a great news!. It would benefit your company and customers as well. Crossing my fingers on this.

Comment

New Admin Control Panel

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
        Hello,

Something very similar to the scheme you describe will be introduced with the new resellers control panel when it comes out. I can not disclose any further information about the promotions that will be available but you will be pleased from the results I promise!
        This new resellers control panel has been mentioned in another post in the forum I saw some time ago where it indicated its release was going to be a few weeks into the new year. Do you have an update on its ETA please?

Comment

Hello,

The new control panel is still in early development. We do not have ETA at the moment.

Comment

Huh. First it was going to get released a few weeks into the new year (2012) and now its not going to be. I don't know, but does any of this sound familiar to anyone in regards to another feature we were told was coming then not? I speak, of course, of monthly billing, but I won't dwell on that. I just hope this isn't going the way that did.

Comment

yes, I think it was back in December that it was announced that it would be coming in a few weeks. I would prefer that they didn't make premature announcements like that. It only makes for frustration and makes RSP look like fools.

Are you listening, Kalin?

Comment

It would benefit your company and customers as well. Crossing my fingers on this.

Comment

I find it a bit disconcerting that after pointing out RSP's failure to release monthly billing after telling us it was coming, then asking whether this (the new reseller CP with whatever features are coming with it) was going the same way (OK I didn't actually ask, but the way I said it I had intended to hear some sort of reaction from RSP) that there has been no response from RSP on the subject. I mean, I understand it's the weekend, but someone did specifically ask a question of Kalin (in other words of whomever from RSP chooses to respond). It would be nice to be reassured that what happened to monthly billing doesn't happen here as well. I hope for their sake and ours (the resellers) it doesn't.

Comment

Ohhh I want it

Comment

Hello,

As I already explained there is no current ETA on the new Resellers Control Panel. Since all of you would like to repeat myself: once again we do not have an ETA on the new Resellers Control Panel.

There is nothing more to add here at the moment thus there was no reply, whether it is the weekend or not is irrelevant.

Comment

We are not trying to beat a dead horse here Yav. Those of us that have been around a while know that changes at times take a while and there cannot be a fixed ETA. RSP learned that lesson a few years back. That said, it is best not to say that a new feature will be forthcoming in a few weeks when in fact it may be a few months or longer. What is being said is that it is better not to announce a new feature until that feature is ready to be introduced. It does nobody good to raise false expectations.

Comment

Thanks, vlasi47gr, that the point I was trying to convey. I was just mostly blowing off steam when I posted the other day (I wasn't in a really good mood), but now I see how that could have been interpreted and I apologize if it was taken wrongly by anyone. But yes, as I said, that was my point, and I do agree with you that RPS telling us it will be released in a few weeks then telling us those few weeks later that its not even really ready yet...well, I guess we can all see where this went wrong. I just hope RSP is still going strong in the end (with the resellers included, of course, lol).

Comment

It gets people excited. I would prefer not know the changes at all. Expect nothing but hope for everything.

Comment

Working...
                            X