No announcement yet.

Expired domains has ads to rsp which expose resellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with wjleong and index here. We were all told something would be done. Four years and two months later? Nothing has been done about it. I understand the devs are focusing on the store master stuff right now, but come on, we were told this would be worked on soon. Soon came and went a couple of years ago, I would think! By the way, my question from 4 years ago on this thread was never answered either, so lol.

Comment

hi-is it possible to provide a url where we can see what a landing page looks like for an expired domain? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tomtwo View Post
        hi-is it possible to provide a url where we can see what a landing page looks like for an expired domain? thanks
        Hi yav0r,

I would also like to see a sample of the new expired domain pages - but I too do not have any recently expired domains in my account to view.

If no one else has any examples to post here - would it be possible to post an image or link to an edited sample page which hides/removes the domain and resellers names for privacy etc, so we can all see the changes?

Thanks

Comment

hi-just to confirm-we are supposed to put in a customers domain that is registered with you in place of: my-best-domain.net? i did that with a few of my customers domains and it just goes to a 404 error page. thanks

Comment

thanks for taking the time to do this. nice job. much appreciated. thanks

Comment

That Yav Is a very fine job, well done! Many thanks for this!! Please extend our thanks as resellers to the developers!

Dam Yav yall own that domain? Kick Arse domain for a domain centric reseller site.
              Last edited by doneritehosting; 08-11-2017, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Thank you Yav, for going to the trouble of a test site so we can see the new expired domains renew page.

A great improvement and fully supports the reseller who's client held the domain - well done.

My only question is why is one of the promotional boxes at the bottom of the page is advertising "Electric Mountain Bikes'?

Comment

Working...
                X