Heartbleed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartbleed

Could you post a news item on RSP and in the control panel regarding your status with the Heartbleed vulnerability? i.e. http://heartbleed.com/

I happily note that the servers I am on do not use an affected version of OpenSSL but a word of assurance that we can pass on to our customers would be very useful.

Thanks very much guys.

+ 1 from me. It scares me when a service provider goes quiet on these issues (Many of the big players in the industry have gone very quiet, I wont mention names as we all know who they are).

Much better to tackle the problem head on, rather than bury head in the sand and pretend nothing is wrong. You guys have a brilliant support department and you should show it off, its a good thing believe me!

Comment

+1 from me too. I already have one published based off info I got from support but a public article from RSP themselves would be great. Clivejo is of course on the spot, RSP does have a brilliant support dept and it wouldn't hurt to make that fact public as well....

Comment

Just following up to say, in case someone reads this, that RSP did subsequently make an announcement about this issue and the actions they took about it. Thanks very much RSP! You rock!

Comment

Working...
        X