Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customized Languages for WP brand template and multi currencies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customized Languages for WP brand template and multi currencies.

Is it possible to have language files into the Customzied WP brandable website for resellers ? .. would love to be able to set up the WP brand reseller solution in different languages.

Kind of choose language - Spanish .. poof - the entire site is on spanish .. since its all static pages and aame information - this should not be so hard to arrange.

Also

Multiple currencies.

Is it possbile to set up payment solution to choose different currencies ? ..

You can setup RSP to use a default currency in the Resellers Panel. There are 5 currencies to choose from on the order form (US Dollars, Euro, GB Pounds, Aust Dollars and Canadian Dollars)

I have been waiting for a question on languages to come up!! In theory, Wordpress is multilingual. However the RSP plugin is most certainly in English (American English) and pretty much hard coded. Of course there is nothing to stop you re-writing the pages in what ever language you choose, but be sure to markthe page as "Dont update" in the plugin settings.

Maybe Yan or Tom could comment on RSP position on languages? If the RSP plugin was made multilingual and supported the way WP handles languages this would be a huge step forward.

Comment

Stay away from the plugin transposh... It's a great on the fly translation plugin but it and the RSP plugin will not co-exist.....

Comment

I have done a complete localization for my hosting store and it was hell a lot of work. First of all I had to translate each and every page. Then I had to translate the completel RSP plugin, which does not come with language files. I had to translate each and every piece of code. Sometimes I even had to re-code some parts, because they did not fit for German language output. In the end there are still some English parts that can not be translated. The biggest of them is the signup form, whcih is loaded from the RSP server and can not be touched without doing JS hacks. And you also won't be able to install any plugin updates in the future, it would destroy your translation by overwriting files.
        My advice: Stay away from it as long as RSP does not changes something in this direction.

Comment

Would RSP be open to making the plug-in multi-language? I would personally like to make it less American English. There are a number of folks who seem keen on providing the language files if the plug-in supported this feature??

Comment

Hello.

I will check with our Developers and contact you back as soon as possible!

Best Regards,
            Tom!

Comment

How is this goong Tom? Boy I would earn more if the plugin could be localized!

Comment

How is this going Tom?
                Originally posted by Tom Alexander View Post
                Hello.

I will check with our Developers and contact you back as soon as possible!

Best Regards,
                Tom!

Comment

Working...
                X