bulgaria data center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulgaria data center

hi-regarding the free reseller templates-will you be adding the new bulgaria data center to the store template in the drop down section for 'data centers'? in addition, right now when we select: website template then edit boxes, then promotion and tour areas, and then choose from the drop down 'data centers/support 2' as our choice for the home page which shows the current 3 data centers, will you be adding it there as well so that it displays on the homepage? or will there not be any further changes to the current templates until the new ones go live? thanks

Hello,

I think there are no current plans to include the latest Data Center addition to the Reseller Store Templates, however I will double-check this with our Developers next week and post a definitive answer.

Best Regards,
    Ian Stone

Comment

Hello,

As promised, I have talked to our developers and I can confirm that the Bulgarian Data Center will in fact appear on the new DuoServers 3 Templates!

However as production is currently at top speed for the new templates, the new data center information will not be added to the current reseller store templates.

Best Regards,
      Ian Stone

Comment

Working...
      X