New Cpanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cpanel

Hey all. Hope this is in the right place. First off, Thank you RP for being so great, have almost been with you for 5 years.

I have a question on the New Reseller Control Panel that was being developed that we were told about over a year ago. I think we where told an Alpha release would be ready around Spring time. I know that things in the release seem to be kept Guarded to keep the surprise.

Is there any news of the release date of the Alpha version. I am eager to try the new CP and especially the New Discount Voucher option to try and pull in new customers. Working at a University where students have to create personal websites I had the opportunity to try and get new customers but lost a lot of potential business as I couldn't easily offer them Student discounts without changing the price for everyone, but would like to be ready for the new student intake.

Eagerly waiting to hear more

Thanks
    Erik

One option while waiting for the new control panel with the discount code feature would be to avail of the multiple store option that already exists. You could create a separate store just for your students with the pricing adjusted to reflect their discount. I would suggest using the subdomain provided so it is not as easily found by the general public, ie: mystudents.**********.com.

A second option would be to use WHMCS or a similar package on your website that would allow you to discount the packages. You would collect the funds in a Paypal account and then could place the order with RSP and pay from that Paypal account for the package.
    Last edited by bertwhite1; 06-07-2012, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. I was shying away from creating a second store as the students would then not be defaulted to normal pricing when their discount period finishes. + I think they would always need to log in on the student store.

I did consider taking PayPal payments and then ordering the packages from the control panel. Although doing this manually would mean delays in getting customers set up, and to do this automatically almost seems more effort than its worth.

Im just hoping the new Resellers Control Panel comes out soon...

Comment

I see a Resellers panel v3 Beta :-) !!!! Now to find the voucher functionality.....

Comment

Reseller Control Panel V3

I cant find vouchers in the control panels beta, Is this due as the beta moves on? I remember it being promised in one of the old newsletters talking about the development of a new control panel.

Comment

As I understand it the vouchers feature will be a part of the final new control panel but doesn't exist in the beta as we know it now. I really like that the new reseller control panel functions much like the Hepsia control panel. Makes it very easy as a reseller to switch from the reseller control panel to working with the Hepsia control panel.

Comment

Voucher / Coupons?

Can anyone at RSP please confirm if a discount 'Voucher / Coupon' facility - WILL - be part of the new admin control panel when released?

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Our Marketing Department confirmed that there will be an option for discounts implemented in the final release of the new reseller control panel.

Comment

Discount coupons

Hi,

I see the new admin area is now being promoted with its own login button on the RSP reseller login page.

But the new admin area still does not feature the discount coupons we were told in this post that it would.

Are they still coming?

Thanks.

Comment

Yes it is still coming if you haven't notices the URL for the new login says BETA hence the fact its still under development.

That feature is definitely coming out though. We haven't included probably half of the new things in that beta version yet.

Comment

disk usage and bandwidth

One thing I want them to add in the control panel is a summary of disk usage and bandwidth of each account in the Client List

Comment

Clients email addresses

Hi,

I was hoping the new admin area would provide a list of clients email addresses for us to easily extract - in order to send out store newsletters. However, I can't see this facility - am I missing it? Or is it planned for the furure?

At the moment I have to individually add them to my MailChimp lists each time I get a new client and sometimes miss people.

Thanks

Comment

There is no such facility per say. I don't think they are planning to include such an option either.

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
                            Yes it is still coming if you haven't notices the URL for the new login says BETA hence the fact its still under development.

That feature is definitely coming out though. We haven't included probably half of the new things in that beta version yet.

CP3 is still in BETA I see. Any news on when the full version control panel will be released - to access some discount coupons?

Comment

Originally posted by index.html View Post
                              CP3 is still in BETA I see. Any news on when the full version control panel will be released - to access some discount coupons?

have you read http://blog.resellerspanel.com/lates...lerspanel.html ?

rsp mention in their blog post mentioned that For the next year, we have prepared for you a series of key updates and service introductions we’ll be keeping you up to date with. There will be a special 2013 newsletterwhere we’ll share with you details of our system upgrade plans.

just wait another week and see what we got from rsp.

Comment

Working...
                              X