New Cpanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wjleong View Post

just wait another week and see what we got from rsp.

Comment

Originally posted by Louisa View Post
      Hello,

Our Marketing Department confirmed that there will be an option for discounts implemented in the final release of the new reseller control panel.
      Well the long awaited 2013 newsletter is out.

But no reference to the final release of the control panel or discount coupons!

Maybe 2014?

Last edited by index.html; 06-02-2013, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by index.html View Post
        Well the long awaited 2013 newsletter is out.

But no reference to the final release of the control panel or discount coupons!

Maybe 2014?

I'm quite disappointed after read the newsletter.

Nothing to be excited.

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
          I'm quite disappointed after read the newsletter.

Nothing to be excited.
          I agree. Hope they have some surprises up their sleeves!

Comment

Ditto , coupons will do for starters

Comment

Funnily enough I remember them originally talking about panel v3 back in 2009/2010 in a newsletter. I kinda lost hope of anything happening quickly back in 2011

Comment

Originally posted by index.html View Post
                Hi,

I was hoping the new admin area would provide a list of clients email addresses for us to easily extract - in order to send out store newsletters. However, I can't see this facility - am I missing it? Or is it planned for the furure?

At the moment I have to individually add them to my MailChimp lists each time I get a new client and sometimes miss people.

Thanks
                Well Index.. If Rsp wont let us have the email addresses, how about a feature to write a and send a monthly news letter directly from the reseller control panel That way rsp has direct control over spam, per say you could write it and news letters be sent on a certain day of month by rsps system.. No spam involved and I would be game for that.

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
                  Well Index.. If Rsp wont let us have the email addresses, how about a feature to write a and send a monthly news letter directly from the reseller control panel That way rsp has direct control over spam, per say you could write it and news letters be sent on a certain day of month by rsps system.. No spam involved and I would be game for that.
                  Hi Donerite [or are you better known now as 'stain on the carpet' thanks to clivejo - lol]

Yes, in an ideal world it could work something like this maybe;

1/ a tick box on the order form to agree to receiving info/news etc from your hosting site.

2/ this then auto enters the clients email address to a opt-in email list on a RSP dedicated mail server. [I say an RSP mail server - so they can control the lists - eg delete for abuse etc.]

3/ this list would be an additional feature in your resellers admin control panel - with access to send a group email to subscribers - but NO feature to add any email addresses to avoid corrupting the 'opt-in' requirement.

4/ when sending out an email to the list - a templated email format would pop up to use - which contained a statement why the email is being sent. EG you opted into our list at signup - and an 'unsubscribe' option. Plus any other requirement of SPAM laws.

This would enable resellers to easily keep in contact with clients who opted for the newsletters - which must be a great marketing opportunity.

Just my thoughts guys!

Comment

well I think that "tick" is already there when you order service so it would be 100% opt in right?.. yep great marketing op...

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
                      well I think that "tick" is already there when you order service so it would be 100% opt in right?.. yep great marketing op...
                      Whoops I correct myself.... Its in the privacy policy

Comment

Working...
                      X