Regarding Semi-Dedicated Hosting and Dedicated Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Semi-Dedicated Hosting and Dedicated Servers

Hi resellerspanel, I have a huge suggestion which would be fantastic if u could offer the following; 1 month and 12 month pricing options for Semi-Dedicated and dedicated servers. The marketing department should seriously look into this as it would be fantastic for resellers to market their products more, and being able to give their customers discounts over longer periods of time. Below are examples only of how these suggestions could work; semi-dedicated 1: 1 month at $35.00/mo, 12 months at $30/mo (save $60/yr). Semi-dedicated 2: 1 month at $55.00/mo, 12 months at $50/mo (save $60/yr). Budget dedicated server: 1 month at $135.00/mo, 12 months at $120/mo (save $180/yr). Value dedicated server: 1 month at $225.00/mo, 12 months at $210/mo (save $180/yr). Premier dedicated server: 1 month at $365.00/mo, 12 months at $350/mo (Save $180/yr).

You could do this yourself by using the API and your RSP wallet feature. Let me show you an example.

Using your figures:

@ $35/mo would be $420/year. If deposited in your wallet you will get a bonus of 6%, which is $25.20 (less than your suggestion)
    @ $55/mo would be $660/year. If deposited in your wallet you will get a bonus of 11%, which is $72.60 (more than your suggestion)
    @ $135/mo would be $1620/year. If deposited in your wallet you will get a bonus of 14%, which is $226.80 (more than your suggestion)
    @ $365/mo would be $4380/year. If deposited in your wallet you will get a bonus of 20%, which is $876 (more than your suggestion)

So basically you could offer substantial savings by customers paying in advance, straight into your wallet and then behind the scenes you are paying the monthly fee via your wallet.

Comment

Hi Clivejo, you may of misunderstood what I was suggesting. What I meant was if resellers panel can offer 1 month and 12 month pricing options for each Semi-Dedicated and dedicated servers plans as not all resellers have advanced technical skills to do as you suggested. The prices I gave was only a guide to show resellerspanel how the suggestion could work by offering both 1 month and 12 month pricing options and not just 1 month pricing option. As it would give resellers an opportunity to keep customers longer than just 1 month and would also help resellers panel gain more profit quicker as they would get 12 months paid upfront than just 1 month at a time. Kind regards Shannon. Hope this explains things better

Comment

Also the wallet feature is non refundable so a reseller could not offer a 30 day money back guarantee to potential customers if I am correct. Unfortunately your suggestion would not work for me and many other resellers.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion Vicdomains00 I will make sure to forward it to our sales and marketing departments, so they may consider whether to implement it or not.

Currently nothing is preventing you any of your customers to make a 12 month renewal of their VPS or Dedicated server. All they have to do is make 12 one month renewals via their control panel.

There is also a bonus if they do make such a renewal and the bonus is 1 month of free service meaning that you basically pay for 12 months and you receive 13.

For example:

OVZ02 VPS plan - $20.0/mo = 240/year with one month free, so basically you save $20.

If you think that it will be a hassle for your clients to make 12 consecutive payments, you can always open a support ticket to us and we will provide you with a custom payment link for the full sum (like in the example $240).

Best regards,
          Adrian Trend
          RSP Support Representative

Comment

Working...
          X