regarding domain names.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regarding domain names.

Hi resellerspanel, I have a huge suggestion/idea that will benefit all resellers. Why not do a temporary price drop on .nl, .cn & 3rd lvl .cn domain names until you decide to go directly through the registrys yourselves? As the wholesaler/ reseller company who u may still use for these domain names has dropped the wholesale price as follows: .cn & 3rd lvl .cn is now $**.**, .nl is now $**.** Can we please see a temporary price drop on these domain names? I won't state the exact wholesale price but if you (resellerspanel) would like to know the exact prices marked with **.** I'll release those details to you via inbox - PM once I receive a message from you.

Kind regards
    shannon jones
    Last edited by vicdomains00; 21-10-2014, 02:38 AM.

I'm sorry, I totally don't understand what you want to express... @@

Comment

Hi wjleong, I am asking if resellerspanel can do a temporary price drop on .cn, 3rd level .cn and .nl domain names till they decide to go directly through the registrys themselves for these domain names. as the wholesaler/reseller company they may still use for these domain names has dropped the wholesale price. So I reakon if they do a temporary price drop it will benefit all resellers as their wholesale price would now be cheaper and we should see a lower price for these domain names.
      Last edited by vicdomains00; 21-10-2014, 02:28 AM.

Comment

I'm kinda hoping that with the introduction of the coupon system that RSP will choose a random domain TLD say a different one every 2 - 3 months and give resellers the option to run a coupon promotion on it like another well known company..

Comment

Originally posted by vicdomains00 View Post
          Hi wjleong, I am asking if resellerspanel can do a temporary price drop on .cn, 3rd level .cn and .nl domain names till they decide to go directly through the registrys themselves for these domain names. as the wholesaler/reseller company they may still use for these domain names has dropped the wholesale price. So I reakon if they do a temporary price drop it will benefit all resellers as their wholesale price would now be cheaper and we should see a lower price for these domain names.

I see, but since RSP has no base in China, wonder they can register as .cn registrar without third party.

Comment

Hi wjleong, RSP may use a company that resells .cn domain names like a main reseller company for example e***

Comment

Working...
            X