No announcement yet.

Custom Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I been reading the API docs and there doesn’t look to be a way of retrieving customers details. The only command involving customers details is a check to see if the user name exists or not.

Comment

I have been looking at the way the RSP Control Panel operates. On logging in via https and entering your RSP username and password, a script could be run to access "<rsp url>/clients/details-dialog/?client_id=12345". This would retrieve the clients details from the database. The output would need to be parsed and could then be stored in your own database.

Yan, is there anything in the Terms and Conditions would prevent us from doing this automatically (i.e. a plug in for Wordpress) ??

Comment

If you can do it we won't stop you There is nothing in the ToS against that.

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
          We are not planning a mass mailing feature at this point. Mail servers are getting balcklisted as they are. One more "notification" or such will cause a serious mail server overload and blacklist for sure.

That has come up as a "feature" suggestion many times during the years and never been liked from the management. I don't see that ever going through at this point at all.
          yav,
          perfectly understandable is it possible for a reseller to contact rsp and have critical service, price, plan changes emailed to their clients by you as a DBA perhaps?

Comment

Working...
          X