Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control Panel V3 feedback

Hi all,

Just a couple of things I am finding a little dissappointing with the new control panel. [If there are answers to these that I have missed - please let me know]

1/ New Order Display - left column.
    We used to see the Username of all new orders on the home page of the previous control panel which made it very easy to see new activity - rather than having to hover over the order. If you do not take the time to regularly hover over the order numbers or click on 'All Sales'- you would miss activity all together, like blocked orders etc which you do not get email notifications.

2/ Expiring accounts
    In the previous control panel we could easily bring up a list of expiring accounts and domains to keep an eye on. Now [usless I am wrong] we have to go to 'List Clients' then sort by 'Expiration Date' - then go past the first one or more pages containing 'Expred' or 'Blocked' accounts etc before you start seing the accounts due to expire.

Some may find these points trivial - but I think the control panel home page should highlight these two aspects a lot clearer.

Just my thoughts guys!

Working...
X