Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 PayPal Mass Payment - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PayPal Mass Payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal Mass Payment

I suggest RSP using Mass Payment to pay the commission to resellers who chose PayPal.

I'm willing and happy to reduce USD $ 1 in commission. Compare to 2.5% + USD $ 0.30 being charged by PayPal for receiving my commission.

Why RSP prefer to give PayPal to earn this happy $$ ?

Or RSP can add the 5th options 'PayPal Mass Payment' for those who is willing to save more and get more?

PayPal only charged 2.0% of the payment up to $1.00 USD for Mass Payment.

Transfer money online in seconds with PayPal money transfer. All you need is an email address.
    Certainly YES, I want!
    77.78%
    No, I prefer to let PayPal earn more.
    0.00%
    Don't know/I received full without PayPal fees.
    22.22%

bumped......

Comment

really wish RSP can do that, since PayPal only charge USD 1 for mass payment, why let PayPal earn more money from us and why don't let us get back what we deserve instead of losing so much to PayPal, since we work hardly to earn this little commission.

Comment

Hello.

I will check this with our Billing Managers and let you know all as soon as possible.

Best Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Alexander View Post
          Hello.

I will check this with our Billing Managers and let you know all as soon as possible.

Best Regards.
          any updates from your billing manager ?

Comment

is incredible that mass payment has never been an option at RSP
            pls pay through masspayment !!!!!!!
            Last edited by Guest; 14-09-2013, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boomp View Post
              is incredible that mass payment has never been an option at RSP
              pls pay through masspayment !!!!!!!
              agree with you, RSP is more than 10 years old already, but no mass payment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Alexander View Post
                Hello.

Best Regards.

Any news Tom?

Comment

We are currently checking this with our Developers, as this implementation will need a lot of coding.

I will post immediately when there is new information available.

Comment

but how can, we will ask our representative to use this option when sending paypal funds.

Last edited by clivejo; 26-02-2014, 12:04 PM. Reason: Removed Spam links added on the 20/1/2014

Comment

• clivejo
                      clivejo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ricky87, if you edit your posts again and insert spam links into them, you will be banned from the forum.

ricky87, this topic is about the commissions we pay to our Resellers (to you).

Comment

any update from the developers?

Comment

I would prefer RSP to do the pay, if PayPal charges USD 1 for mass payment, I won't prefer PayPal to earn money from us. So it is better to do by RSP, as we can save the money that PayPal is taking as commission. Even a small amount of money is important.

Thanks
                        Lourene

Last edited by Tom Alexander; 26-02-2014, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• clivejo
                          clivejo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Paypal are going to earn the money, no matter if the client or RSP pays the charges!! If you "pass" this expense to RSP, we all have to pay for it in the long run. Is it fair to charge all resellers in higher prices or pass on the fee's to the people who are using that particular method of payment?

+1 if you have a paypal debit card for instant access to your reseller funds..

Comment

~~+1 if you have a paypal debit card for instant access to your reseller funds..

Comment

Working...
                          X