Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wish List - These things would really help us sell more

Here are a few things that would really help us sell more. My Wish List:
    • A thank you page where we can add conversion tracking code. That would allow us to track how effective our marketing is or even to use affiliate programs. Shouldn't be too hard to accomplish.
    • Let the default language setting also apply to the branded demo. Probably, not all resellers are aware of that you can have a branded CP demo, but you should use it, for two reasons: It strengthens your brand, but more importantly, clients can sign up from the demo, and if they do, they become your clients. For some reason, the links to the demo from our stores, goes to the general demo - not branded, no provision if they sign up. Your branded demo is available at http://storename.demo.duoservers.com/?auto_login=true or if you have private DNS: http://demo.yourdomain.com/?auto_login=true
      Now, we have the great possibility to set the default language for our control panel. But strangely enough, this setting does not apply to the branded demo. So this is my wish. And then I threw this other one in, that should also be obvious: that the links to the demo should by default be our branded links.
    • The option to add code to the Store Master themes, such as a Facebook like box, or any possibility to add HTML to the footer instead of one of the menus. I just got at great testimonial on Twitter. It would be great if I could embed that tweet in the footer. For example.
    • Responsive Control Panel layout (for mobile devices). Would be a great sales argument! The world is mobile!
    • Option to select language before installing WordPress. Other 1-click installers have it.I wrote this elsewhere on the forum. Sorry for repeating myself.
    • Private branded login page for those of us using Private DNS. The login page for Hepsia is not white-label. It should be, as the webmail login page already is.
    Big thanks to our heroes at RSP for considering these improvements! Have a great day!

Should have added more billing options to your list. monthly shored hosting billing, 3, month, even 6 month would do. Yeah, nay chance for me to sneak the lack of this into topic on the forums. I'm actually surprised donerite hasn't done just that already, but lets just say I'm covering for him for now. Don't worry he's OK, but it's the weekend so lol.

Comment

The option to add code to the Store Master themes, such as a Facebook like box, or any possibility to add HTML to the footer instead of one of the menus. I just got at great testimonial on Twitter. It would be great if I could embed that tweet in the footer. For example.
      Love all of them, but this one is my favorite!!!!

Comment

hi-i know i will be stoned to death by others since i dont use google analytics-but i would be forever grateful if the developers could create a spot where we could enter simple code for tracking our visitors-example: statcounter.com code. ive tried everywhere in the free reseller template program-and i have had no luck in getting the code to work. btw-substituting statcounter code in the google box does not work either. if this isnt the place for my request-please delete. thanks

Comment

I'll have to join you in being stoned, because I also prefer StatCounter over Google!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nova-Host View Post
            Should have added more billing options to your list. monthly shored hosting billing, 3, month, even 6 month would do. Yeah, nay chance for me to sneak the lack of this into topic on the forums. I'm actually surprised donerite hasn't done just that already, but lets just say I'm covering for him for now. Don't worry he's OK, but it's the weekend so lol.

hehe, Spending the day with my cousin Nova, picking on the flattop and killing couple cold ones by the fireplace.

Thanks for covering and seconded

Comment

Anytime, buddy!

Comment

Working...
              X