Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Manager bug

Hi,

The File Manager does not work like before. When I select all files and folders in a folder and copy it to another folder, the structure is not copied correctly. The first level of folders are lost, while the subfolders are copied. It was not like this before.

Secondly, a problem that has been there ever since the new version came, is that different confirmation windows are too big and without scrolling possibility, why the confirmation button cannot be clicked. One example: if you select all files in a folder and they are noumerous enough to fill the screen, and you click delete, the confirmation window will be impossible to confirm.

This is in Chrome browser.

Hoping for a fix

Originally posted by maxa View Post
    The File Manager does not work like before. When I select all files and folders in a folder and copy it to another folder, the structure is not copied correctly. The first level of folders are lost, while the subfolders are copied. It was not like this before.
    I have noticed this bug too. I found a way round it but cant remember now how I did it. I think it was to move the files into a new folder and then copy the folder

* clivejo scratches his head

Comment

That is not normal behavior. It is the first time someone reports this though.

I suggest you open a support ticket so our technicians can see if that i s a global problem and what needs to be done to have it resolved.

Comment

Hi Yan,

Any update on this problem? I’ve just tried to copy a folder and its lost the structure, so this bug must still be active.

Comment

It has been escalated to our senior developer. That being said I do not have any time-frames.

Comment

Working...
          X