Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please remove the non-functional video-popup from the CP demo

Hi,

When logging in to the control panel demo, there is a popup saying that the CP is in Beta, and showing a video player. But there is no video to play. Looks very unprofessional. Let people discover the great functions of the CP without having to close a popup window.

Thanks for listening

+1 I agree.

I have never been a big fan of pop ups. There annoying on "both" desktop and mobile, but are especially bad on mobile. I believe the fact that the control panel already has a pretty good "help section" that explains what you can do within each part of the control panel is good enough. All the constant pop ups are not user friendly anymore especially on mobile. I would just get rid of the introduction video all together and also stop all the additional pop ups and focus more on the "help" sections in each part of the control panel. Keep developing really good documentation in these help areas and maybe make the link to these areas more prominent somehow. If the user needs more info they click and/or tap on the help links etc........no pop ups needed.

Also wish the desktop CP login page more closely resembled the current mobile one (the mobile one does not have the intro video and looks cleaner etc....). However, I'd like to see the mobile CP login page do away with the Hepsia logo and just simply say "Control Panel" like the desktop login. Obviously it would be great to be able to put our own brand, but I do not think it would be possible. So just saying "Control Panel" is more white label.

Thanks for bringing up the topic maxa.

Comment

Hello maxa,

The video popup has been fixed from our developers and the video is already fully functional.

They will also update the text in the popup shortly as well.

Thank you for noticing this issue.

Best Regards,
      Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Working...
      X