Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control panel, Whois link forum link needed

Suggestions: Whois ? Where lol

Menu Tab options add link to forum and blog under support or somewhere.

whois, forum blog link not included in sitemap or control panel.

I searched goo,,, to find resellerspanel blog / forum and elsewhere for whois.
    If I missed link my apologies everyone please advise.

Respectfully,
    Kim

Originally posted by leanback View Post
    Suggestions: Whois ? Where lol

Menu Tab options add link to forum and blog under support or somewhere.

whois, forum blog link not included in sitemap or control panel.

I searched goo,,, to find resellerspanel blog / forum and elsewhere for whois.
    If I missed link my apologies everyone please advise.

Respectfully,
    Kim
    why you need WHOIS

Comment

Who doesn't need whois,

Who doesn't need whois, if a domain reseller? Domain business everyone
      needs whois.

My Reasons:
      Prefer to use my reseller site to check whois than logging in elsewhere to view.

If I have an idea for a domain name I want to register,
      I personally prefer to check Competition
      Make sure I am not interfering with trademark or name that is similar or
      has another extension I didn't consider ...... that extension when registering.

If a great idea for domain name is taken, it may just be up for expiration
      make note and check back.

Suggestion.... most all have whois link.

My Post question about forum and blog link to, I noticed my login skips page that has blog /forum link
      goes directly to my control panel they are not listed in. I did save

Suggestions Only.

Thanks for Reading

Comment

Its true we don't have a whois search on our home page but that is because we don't need one...

If you are a reseller or a client you can enter the domain you want to purchase the system will than make a availability check and show you the results. You can than proceed further with registering or transferring the desired TLD.

Thus eliminating the need for a whois search engine placed on our website.

Comment

Kim,
          I personally dont think having links to this forum or the resellers blog a good idea on a reseller site, however if you want them thats easy enough to do on a custom site.

Yan,

I think Kim has a good Idea here. A whois tool added to existing domain search functions for reseller sites could prove profitable. Useful tools do retain loyal repeat site visitors. Being a domain related tool, this may boost reseller domain sales. domaintools.com has been around a very long time, a very very long time. Just my thoughts...
          Last edited by doneritehosting; 22-05-2013, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
            I think Kim has a good Idea here. A whois tool added to existing domain search functions for reseller sites could prove profitable. Useful tools do retain loyal repeat site visitors. Being a domain related tool, this may boost reseller domain sales. domaintools.com has been around a very long time, a very very long time. Just my thoughts...
            I'm of the same opinion, a whois would be very useful to establish brand loyally with customers. I currently use another site, purely because of the excellent tools they have available for searching combinations of words and of different TLD's.

It is very important to me to be able to lookup who owns the domain, where it is registered/hosted and when it is due for expiry. Would RSP be interested in developing a Word Press plugin? Or maybe providing a WHOIS server for the back end of a plugin?

Comment

You are welcome to ask our marketing department either by opening a support ticket or simply by e-mail to marketing@resellerspanel.com

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                I'm of the same opinion, a whois would be very useful to establish brand loyally with customers. I currently use another site, purely because of the excellent tools they have available for searching combinations of words and of different TLD's.

It is very important to me to be able to lookup who owns the domain, where it is registered/hosted and when it is due for expiry. Would RSP be interested in developing a Word Press plugin? Or maybe providing a WHOIS server for the back end of a plugin?
                Whois would be great to be incorporated in the domain name search where client would be able to know who have owned the domains and when will the domain they have been waiting for will be returned back to the pool of available domains.

Comment

Working...
                X