Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupon System And More Payment Gateways

Hi,

I know that this request has been posted before, but I want to bring it up again in order to show the importance of it. It would be really nice if Resellerspanel could provide us with the possibility of providing coupon codes. Best would be if there are official codes from Resellerspanel as well as custom codes which can be paid with the resellers account balance. This would be a great way to boost the sales a bit, as it attracts customers and can be used for advertising. Both resellers and Resellerspanel itself would profit from it.

Another thing I want to suggest is to add more payment processors. I for myself have some customers who would like to pay with other methods than credit card, bank wire, Western Union or PayPal. For example it would be great to add support for Neteller, Skrill and Payza.

Regards,

Christopher

Originally posted by StrasserC View Post
    Hi,

I know that this request has been posted before, but I want to bring it up again in order to show the importance of it. It would be really nice if Resellerspanel could provide us with the possibility of providing coupon codes. Best would be if there are official codes from Resellerspanel as well as custom codes which can be paid with the resellers account balance. This would be a great way to boost the sales a bit, as it attracts customers and can be used for advertising. Both resellers and Resellerspanel itself would profit from it.

Another thing I want to suggest is to add more payment processors. I for myself have some customers who would like to pay with other methods than credit card, bank wire, Western Union or PayPal. For example it would be great to add support for Neteller, Skrill and Payza.

Regards,

Christopher

I think I have also gave the same suggestions years back. It would be great that resellers could create their own coupon or discount code which would allow clients to use them for the purchase of domains and hosting.

Otherwise, could RP create a template that would highlight prices for products that are on sale / discounted. The option to put the product on sale/discounted shall be available for selection on resellers control panel.

Thanks.

Comment

Certainly you are aware that there is a Reseller API and if you bother yourself a bit you can setup all those payment processors and bill the customers yourself as well as setup coupon code system...

It would be nice if everything was incorporated within the free program and you would not have to do a single thing but to signup for a free account and just go with it... but really that is why we provide customization options with the reseller API. That is why its a FREE program it has limitations.

Everybody wants their preferred method of payment added, their preferred currency added, new templates added, more services to resell or whatever they can think of but we have limited resources in terms of development and currently none of those resources can be spared on such things.

Again that is why for years we provide skilled resellers or any resellers to be honest the Reseller API which allows you to connect your reseller store to a custom site with custom billing.

Comment

Good point regarding the API. Maybe if there was a few able resellers we could design and write a plug-in for Wordpress to also do the billing and payments using the API the current RSP plug-in uses? There are a number of plug-ins out there for stores and payments APIs that could be used as a skeleton code base.

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
          Certainly you are aware that there is a Reseller API and if you bother yourself a bit you can setup all those payment processors and bill the customers yourself as well as setup coupon code system...

It would be nice if everything was incorporated within the free program and you would not have to do a single thing but to signup for a free account and just go with it... but really that is why we provide customization options with the reseller API. That is why its a FREE program it has limitations.

Everybody wants their preferred method of payment added, their preferred currency added, new templates added, more services to resell or whatever they can think of but we have limited resources in terms of development and currently none of those resources can be spared on such things.

Again that is why for years we provide skilled resellers or any resellers to be honest the Reseller API which allows you to connect your reseller store to a custom site with custom billing.
          Hello Yan,
          There are plenty of threads in this forum over the years with unanswered questions reguarding the API and how to implement it into custom sites. And that is with custom html sites, not wordpress with a pugin that controls and uses the api itself. Is there a tutorial for setting this up with custom billing solutions? Just curious...

I had thought that information from RSP led to a cupon system being released with this revision of the reseller panel also... is this bonified?
          Last edited by doneritehosting; 23-05-2013, 01:35 AM. Reason: Adding information

Comment

There is documentation about the API in the Resellers control panel. Of course you would need basic developer skills to understand it and set this up. It is not exactly point and click... Thus the multiple posts about the API itself. We do not tend to walk people through the API after all its for advanced users with coding knowledge.

As for the coupon codes they are going to be released when the version of the resellers control panel is released in version 1.0. As you know its still beta.

Comment

*Laughs out loud*

As for the coupon codes they are going to be released when the version of the resellers control panel is released in version 1.0. As you know its still beta.
              You RSP guys play your cards very close to your chest and that poker face gives nothing away!

Comment

he he he that makes the new things we introduced so awesome Look back at the wordpress themes/plugin now

Anyway its not going to be a coupon code exactly but something with the same functionality. You will just have to wait and see

Comment

Its rather frustrating being on this side of the fence! Wondering if you have a Royal Flush and when your going to play it

Comment

Oh come on, everyone loves surprises especially when you know they are going to be good ones

Comment

Oh come on, everyone loves surprises especially when you know they are going to be good ones
                      I love surprises, especially when I feel the love and have a heads up to plan for them

Comment

I'm not a fan!! Must be the Aries in me, stubborn as a goat!

Comment

Anyway its not going to be a coupon code exactly but something with the same functionality. You will just have to wait and see
                          RSP have previously said this new coupon feature [or similar] will be available in the full [not beta] version3 of the admin area.

So any news on when this will be released?

I too like surprises 'yav0r' , but if I get any older waiting - the surprise may be too much for my faint heart to take - lol

Comment

Very interested in an update on coupons as well. I use them extensively with another reseller program and they work wonders for me...

Comment

RSP control panel is already full version3 and no more in beta. . Hmmm....feel slightly disappointed because still can't see any feature on the coupon code or similar system.

Comment

Working...
                              X