Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXTREMELY Effective Referral System (resellers read and add your thoughts!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXTREMELY Effective Referral System (resellers read and add your thoughts!!)

Hey!

Can you make so that we (the resellers) can opt into allowing our clients to earn money from referrals.

Simply when a client of mine refers a friend using the invite feature, they either get the profit payments of the initial payment that I (the reseller) would normally get or 50% of all recurring profits (perhaps let us choose or just use the easier to implement option).

This would be an EXTREMELY effective way for us resellers to get our clients themselves bringing in more referrals - I think it would be a massive hit.

Please please consider this as it would take very little time to do much as all referral schemes have proven massively effective!

Resellers - what do you all think!?

Thanks!!!

ALL RESELLERS WHO THINK THIS WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA POST TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!!

--

If there were 10,000 resellers - who have at least 10 clients each, that means - for absolutely NO COST you could have 100,000 clients fighting hard to get referrals - that would bring huge amounts of revenue I think!!
    Last edited by Hostbot; 20-03-2016, 02:11 AM.

It is an excellent suggestion... and I'm glad you brought this back up... It was also suggested several years ago before the forum software was upgraded.... Hopefully RSP will consider this again..

Comment

Sounds like something RSP should look into. It may have some merit.

Comment

Working...
      X