Suggestion... TWO databases allowed in Free WP reseller plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion... TWO databases allowed in Free WP reseller plan

this would allow us to have a dev or staging site on the same account so we could develop in safety and push changes live. currently those of us who use this best practice must tweak elsewhere then move over to our FREE WP account.

NO COMPLAINTS - its a VERY generous offering, private cluster and free WP.... but i'd thought i'd mention it! Cheers

Hey larry whats up?
    You want 2 DBs and I want more DB space... just a pair right? hehe! Hope everything been going well on your end..

Comment

If you dont ask, you dont get

Comment

Lol.. I don't need 2 db yav I just make alot of posts on my reseller site, that eats db space up... I do use the reseller plan for what it is intended, I also keep an active news feed too which is what wp is all about..

Comment

Well yav, truthfully, after doing some multiple posts using the editor allowed in the reseller themes, I won't lie to you, I'm chiming with larry. I can understand why he would want a dev site install now. Id like to see 2 databases at this point so I could just do a generic wordpress install and use the full wysiwyg editor from it then copy and paste the whole article code to the reseller editor... and post it... at worst case I would only have to change some image urls for the post... you guys that help me at rsp with coding issues (you included clivejo) are at the top of my respect totem pole.... huffing on the peace pipe on this end hehe....

​Yeah I know I'm lazy hehe
          Last edited by doneritehosting; 15-04-2016, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X