Custom CPU Quotas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom CPU Quotas...

In the custom plan builder default cpu quota is 5% and cannot be modified... I suggest RSP consider making a few selections available and charge appropriately for incremental increases... 5% up to 10% cpu percentage as maximum for custom plan creation... (10% being same as enterprise plan) hope this makes sense.

Interesting idea. I'm not an expert on this, but it might be hard for RSP to segment out to create so many CPU % selections. Lately, I kinda have preferred VPS/Dedicated set ups that at least "Guarantee" the CPU allotted to the customer. Now that RSP has adjusted their pricing and VPS is becoming a lot more affordable for people.

Comment

I've got a custom plan taking the place of in house corporate and would like to be able to adjust the cpu quota accordingly to match the in house plan bigtime. Have to see what Yav thinks about it.
      Last edited by doneritehosting; 19-04-2016, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Thanks Yav I appreciate you looking into it for sure

Comment

Originally posted by bigtime.php View Post
          Interesting idea. I'm not an expert on this, but it might be hard for RSP to segment out to create so many CPU % selections. Lately, I kinda have preferred VPS/Dedicated set ups that at least "Guarantee" the CPU allotted to the customer. Now that RSP has adjusted their pricing and VPS is becoming a lot more affordable for people.
          In actuality there are only 2 values that need to be added bigtime 7% (corporate) and 10% (enterprise) the default 5% covers the rest. I believe those values are still accurate..

Comment

That's wonderful Yan, yep very fruitful Id say hehe... Thanks for diving into this

Comment

I'm happy to see RSP was able to segment out those CPU %'s for you donerite. Having more flexibility is always a good thing.

Comment

Thanks for getting this feature operational so fast Yav and send thanks to the Dev's, Have already upped the CPU for the 2 plans I wanted.... +1

Comment

Working...
                X