Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about launching a CDN service?

hi,

I think I read somewhere that RSP is planning to launch a CDN service. Or was it just a good dream?

Would love to see that as a part of the Free Reseller Program.

I agree with you maxa.

However, I know Yav has mentioned that RSP devs are busy working on a new Hepsia CP.

My suggestion would be for RSP to "possibly" partner with Keycdn (I am not affiliated with them). Keycdn has an API that RSP devs could "possibly" use to integrate the CDN service into the Hepsia CP. Where you could purchase and manage your CDN zones right from within the Hepsia CP. Keycdn is very affordable and RSP might be able to partner with them and negotiate a way for us to resell the CDN service and both RSP and resellers could make a little profit from it. Partnering could "possibly" speed up development on this, but not sure if RSP is willing to partner up.

Yav or RSP, feel free to give your thoughts on all my: "possibly" mentions above.

The convenience of being able to manage account billing, site files, domains, the VPS server itself, SSL, and a CDN etc..... all within one Hepsia CP would be really cool.
    Last edited by bigtime.php; 12-01-2017, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Good suggestion bigtime! I'm using KeyCDN myself - good service to a very good price.

Comment

Working...
      X