Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add dblib and PDO ODBC extension

Hello
    I wrote this in ticket also but there I got an answer that they can't add extensions in php.
    So I suggest here, add dblib and PDO ODBC extensions in php 5.6 version and higher versions because I have some friends who needs these to connect MSSQL server. If these extensions has then they and everybody can choose which connection type want to use.

Hmm I don't understand why need mysql server upgrade. I mean I wrote MSSQL which is Microsoft SQL Server. My friends has own Microsoft SQL Server 2016 but they need a webserver which has stability and security and I found resellerspanel which is best to criteria (only missing some things).
    I only test now the shared hosting, so I don't need now those extensions. I want only prepare all things before future clients buy shared hosting package.
    Yeah, someday somebody come and leave a new idea. But I think it is ok, if has all things which needs in future so somebody doesn't come with same problem/suggestion again. Probably in those 12 years no one worked with MSSQL because you did not offer MSSQL server.
    Hehe probably next suggestion will be mssql server to offer mssql server in hestia.
    I have many ideas but I will wait first if you can add these extensions and after I will write new idea if it is ok.

Comment

Many paid hosting have those php extensions which I wrote above. So I didn't request those extensions which people don't use in future.
      Many different people have many different ideas. Plus, as the years go by, it is worth developing to a greater level. I did not write the above ideas because I wanted bad for the resellerspanel, but to provide better services.

Comment

Working...
      X