Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add bitcoin to payment methods

Hello
    I suggest that add Bitcoin payment method to payment methods because now a days many people use bitcoin mostly than PayPal or others.
    For example many companies also use Bitcoin payment method such as namecheap.com and their sales also went up.
    They use http://bitpay.com/ as gateway which can implement easy way with their API.

We have exactly 0% intent to offer crypto currency payment options. The amount of scammers, fraud and abusers it brings is not worth the hassle at all. You do have access to the API if you want to accept bitcoins you can develop your own site with our API and your own billing.

Comment

I don't know how much do you know about bitcoin but I don't think those big companies want to use bitcoin payment option to their website if they or their gateway partner can't follow those transactions. Before, 2-3 years ago, yeah I would say "Yeah, you are right!" but now can follow all transactions with more details. For example bitpay company give many features to manage all things which needs a company.

But ok, if you don't want implement and you want stay in classic method, then I can't do anything about this...

Comment

Who exactly cares about tracking the transaction ? I don't know how much you know about running a hosting company runs so yeah we will leave it at that... Besides the fluctuation of the currencies is so great that I would not call crypto currencies a "dependable" currency at all... And you "Cant do anything about this or anything else" You are a customer not a part of the company to make such decisions to begin with... Its a FREE program, running free hosting for a month, free templates and free ssl certificates running for 14 years. I know you probably think you know better but feel free to collocate your servers in a 5 datacenters, develop your own control panel and become a ICANN accredited registrant and maybe than we can talk...

Comment

Are you CEO of ResellersPanel or are you technical supporter, or are you in marketing department in ResellersPanel?
          I don't know what is your problem, but I noticed, when I suggest something then your attitude not normal. Do you want develop better services for ResellersPanel or stay the same level?
          I suggest here those things which are needs to remain "BEST" hosting in the world, but you don't like it. World changes everytime, can't stay on the same level forever.

PLUS
          Ok, FREE and? I have right to give suggestions. You ResellersPanel staff created this section so I use this. Your attitude same with customers also in support ticket when ask something or suggest something? If you don't like that I suggest something then don't answer and instead forward the suggestion to other ResellersPanel staff the suggestion to handle. Thank you!

Comment

By chance I am the General Manager of the company, thank you for showing interest in my position with the Company. This is a FORUM, so everyone is free to express themselves the way they see fit, this goes both for you and ME. I honestly could not care less of anyone's opinion about myself let alone yours. You can suggest all you want to be honest. And I will always reply with my opinion. If you don't like it you can close your forum account at any point.
            Most if not ALL suggestions go through me one way or another, so even if someone else replies to you here, it will still go through me. And please don't tell me what I should or should not do as you are not in the position to do so...

Now the fact of the matter.... (obviously something you are not aware of if you suggest it). Most providers that accept bitcoins or other forms of crypto currencies have extremely BAD reputation of their network, most of their MX records are blacklisted and in general they have a degraded network. Most of the people buy with such a currency only to start mining crypto currencies (something we don't allow and terminate accounts found mining to begin with). Most of the people using crypto currencies are basically doing stuff on their hosting plans that we don't allow... Darkweb sites such as Silk road and just a few days AlphaBay Market got closed down. All assets ceased by FBI. Than (like previously with Silk Road) FBI is going to flood the market and prices will drop like a bomb. All in all thinks to consider when talking about accepting crypto currency for hosting providers...

I am very well read on the matter of crypto currencies so please don't assume that just because its "new" we "don't want it"... Besides we are working in a totally different direction but that is a conversation for another time... it is too early to reveal.

P.S.
            If you notice you will see that the good suggestions you give are forwarded accordingly without me saying a word. That is basically how you know they are good I only reply to the bad ones (joking).

Comment

Ok, I give up. I don't know how works fine all things which I suggested in other hosting but they was not afraid to implement those things in their shared hosting. :P Thank you for conversation. Bye.

Comment

Hello MrAlicard

I have been with resellerspanel almost since the beginning. I can assure you that Yav is very accomplished as the general manager of RSP. I have dealt with him many times. Everything that I (or any other reseller that I know) wanted or needed they have gotten if it fell within RSP's business model or resources to provide it. I guarantee you Yav can quote what feature I would like to see most on rsp because it fits my business model but its not implemented. However just because what I want fits my business model does not mean that it fits RSP's long term plans. That has not run me away, I just keep trying different ways to work with what is available. I can certainly say that RSP has grown tremendously over the years in hosting features and services and Yav has been involved with all this in some shape fashion or form. Have a great day and you will not find a better free reseller program elsewhere.
                Last edited by doneritehosting; 17-07-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

today the bitcoin dropped below 2k just adding this to my arguments about fluctuations of this new type of currency And thanks to doneritehosting for the kind words. In general I do not sugarcoat my statements which usually aggravates people in the beginning and for that I apologize.

Comment

No arguments from me the way you do things Yav, I've grown used to dealing with you and I personally like your upfront attitude. saves a day or 2 hassling in a support ticket. It can either happen or cant. I do happen to know if its possible you will move a pretty darn good sized rock to make it happen for a reseller. Did I say that??? "whistling"

Comment

I can agree with donerite here, but other than that, no comment lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X