Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add bitcoin to payment methods

Hello
    I suggest that add Bitcoin payment method to payment methods because now a days many people use bitcoin mostly than PayPal or others.
    For example many companies also use Bitcoin payment method such as namecheap.com and their sales also went up.
    They use http://bitpay.com/ as gateway which can implement easy way with their API.

I don't know how much do you know about bitcoin but I don't think those big companies want to use bitcoin payment option to their website if they or their gateway partner can't follow those transactions. Before, 2-3 years ago, yeah I would say "Yeah, you are right!" but now can follow all transactions with more details. For example bitpay company give many features to manage all things which needs a company.

But ok, if you don't want implement and you want stay in classic method, then I can't do anything about this...

Comment

Are you CEO of ResellersPanel or are you technical supporter, or are you in marketing department in ResellersPanel?
      I don't know what is your problem, but I noticed, when I suggest something then your attitude not normal. Do you want develop better services for ResellersPanel or stay the same level?
      I suggest here those things which are needs to remain "BEST" hosting in the world, but you don't like it. World changes everytime, can't stay on the same level forever.

PLUS
      Ok, FREE and? I have right to give suggestions. You ResellersPanel staff created this section so I use this. Your attitude same with customers also in support ticket when ask something or suggest something? If you don't like that I suggest something then don't answer and instead forward the suggestion to other ResellersPanel staff the suggestion to handle. Thank you!

Comment

Ok, I give up. I don't know how works fine all things which I suggested in other hosting but they was not afraid to implement those things in their shared hosting. :P Thank you for conversation. Bye.

Comment

Hello MrAlicard

I have been with resellerspanel almost since the beginning. I can assure you that Yav is very accomplished as the general manager of RSP. I have dealt with him many times. Everything that I (or any other reseller that I know) wanted or needed they have gotten if it fell within RSP's business model or resources to provide it. I guarantee you Yav can quote what feature I would like to see most on rsp because it fits my business model but its not implemented. However just because what I want fits my business model does not mean that it fits RSP's long term plans. That has not run me away, I just keep trying different ways to work with what is available. I can certainly say that RSP has grown tremendously over the years in hosting features and services and Yav has been involved with all this in some shape fashion or form. Have a great day and you will not find a better free reseller program elsewhere.
          Last edited by doneritehosting; 17-07-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

No arguments from me the way you do things Yav, I've grown used to dealing with you and I personally like your upfront attitude. saves a day or 2 hassling in a support ticket. It can either happen or cant. I do happen to know if its possible you will move a pretty darn good sized rock to make it happen for a reseller. Did I say that??? "whistling"

Comment

I can agree with donerite here, but other than that, no comment lol.

Comment

I understand the reasons not to accept bitcoin. I had an account a few years ago and was forced to close it as Hawaii residents are not allowed :-) I made a few dollars off my very small deposit and never had reason to use it.

I have to smile with the discussion. Over on a voice over IP forum, a company makes an adapter to connect a physical telephone to the internet. One user is just miffed that the company will not support rotary dialing, only touchtone! Rotary dialing is just not a direction the company wants to go, but he persists :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrAlicard View Post
                  Hello
                  I suggest that add Bitcoin payment method to payment methods because now a days many people use bitcoin mostly than PayPal or others.
                  If that is so true, then you should consider signing up for a CPanel reseller account (RSP or any other company) so you can collect any payment methods you choose. It's always and option.

Comment

Working...
                  X